Reviews for Payne and Punishment
StarFiction56 chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
Good job! I never did like Gaspen anyway.
Candaru chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
Awww, I loved this! Too much, probably. The story was hilarious, but the ending was especially adorable X'3 I love your juxtaposition of the Payne brothers and their different mannerisms; it makes them a lot more interesting than they appear in canon. Anyway, nice job with this! It was fun XD (I'll return to thought-by-thought reviews when I have a bit more time :P)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
I hope Gaspen Payne gets executed for letting a Defense Attorney AKA Phoenix Wright win the FIRST NOT GUILTY Verdict in 23 years. It would serve Gaspen Payne right if he dies for trying to Get Phoenix Wright killed by the DC Act.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
And then Gaspen loses to Phoenix again in Khura'in despite having a huge advantage and he loses his hair. Sigh, I guess as long as Gaspen is going to face off against Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, or Athena Cykes, he will always be doomed to lose.
Owyn Ross chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Ohh man! So that's why Gaspen was chased out of the Prosecutor's Office in California. Guess Edgeworth was highly irate at Gaspen for bullying Athena Cykes and Juniper Woods during the courtroom bombing case. At least that'll be a load off of Athena's shoulders.
JordanPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Hilarious as always! Ugh, so now the Payne that is Gaspen shall be unleashed on the unsuspecting citizens of Kurain in AA6 - not that I think his brother would have been any better! Talk about your rock and hard place...