Reviews for Tales of Lust
Cristobal Colon Juanito Mora chapter 6 . 1/20
When will you update this great story again?
Uzumaky clan chapter 3 . 9/22/2021
Great chapter thank you for your wonderful work
Issexwithyourcloneincest chapter 1 . 9/3/2021
R-Kelly music begins to play lmaoXD
Uzumaky clan chapter 2 . 8/29/2021
Great chapter thank you for your wonderful work
Cartoonanimewritter chapter 5 . 7/20/2021
I’ll never stop re reading your story. Hope you update soon!
Ebenezerbr chapter 5 . 7/9/2021
Thisno main girl" part was the only part I didn't like it. the main girl should be sarada, she truly loves Naruto for years, chocho only have a crush on him (if she fall in love with him it's less then a week because what made her feel more like this was that scene) like the majority of the village but I understand, this is a harem fanfiction.
Jumpyboi55 chapter 5 . 4/12/2021
it's the gender thing again, if it's an older woman they're okay with it but if it's an older man they'll be gross out
martinmarzion87 chapter 6 . 1/19/2021
I think its either tenten, sakura, or hanabi.
martinmarzion87 chapter 5 . 1/19/2021
I enjoy this series i wish there was more naruto x cho cho and naruto x sarada fanfics!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
The UN does not like this ... but i do xd
AcidESP chapter 7 . 10/29/2020
good history, greating, see ya!
Cartoonanimewritter chapter 7 . 10/25/2020
Always reread this hope to hear from you sgain
AniDi chapter 7 . 9/20/2020
Good lemons. That is all I'm here for. I don't care a whit about the story. I'm not gonna slam you on tye topic of Hinata cheating on Naruto. We see stories where Naruto cheats all the time and Hinata just seems to accept that and gets onto the bed. Cheating happens to the best of the people too.

This is also not talking about MANY NarutoxKushina lemons that happen with the same exact reason. MinaxKushi pairing is sweet and cute too. Did people care? No! They were like "Yeah man! Tap that MILF bitch!".

But, when you say that you do not intend to bash Hinata or Boruto ( you can kill of or give him to fem Orcs for all I care. I hate him to the core. Talk about an edgy little shit stain), but then you go ahead and say she cheats on him. Especially so because she was the one that ran behind him. What do you do to such characters other than bash them? If I was writing this exact fic, hinata and boruto would be tail beast snack.

Just saying you could have made a story of how Hinata dies on a mission and boruto being the edgy little shit that he is, ran off to do his own thing.

Then Naruto would still be sad and depressed and Himawari would still seek ways to make him happy. And he'd still fuck underage,practically Loki's like no tomorrow, especially those that he's treated like daughters to this point! There! You could continue the story without spoiling a great, innocent and cute character( yes, I'm a naruxhina fan, but I can think as you might know).

It's like you wanted to particularly make this kind of a plot. I mean, people dying in a ninja world is veeeeeery likely. No matter if Hinata was retired. If she was required somewhere, she would have to obey( kinda like Tsunade). This would intuitively be the first thought if you just looked.

If this is a slap to face on many Hippocratic writers that make Naruto hump every pussy in sight, that's ok. If not, then, I fell you just had this link that you wanted to put it here.

I'm leaving the review on the latest chapter...just because! As I said, I only care for the smut here. Just wanted to share what I thought with you.

Thank you, take care!
Jt chapter 6 . 7/27/2020
Best fanfiction ever
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
honest question - are you making Naruto a pedofile ?