Reviews for Tales of Lust
evans16 chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
great chapter!
i propose Mirai Sarutobi because it's in the continuation of your fic. the girlfriends of Naruto are of the next gen like Mirai, if you take sakura for exemple, who is of the same generation, therewould be something missing. but it is only my opinion
bye
evans16
Great story chapter 6 . 3/21/2016
Sounds like the final girl is hanabi which would be awesome.
Apocalypse195 chapter 6 . 3/22/2016
The only thing that has disappointed me about this story at all is the update speed. Cannot get enough of this.
maixero chapter 6 . 3/21/2016
obviously hanabi...hmmm now that's a thought. .
shepardpatton chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
Unique story that is really awesome nad should Naruto see Hinata he can compare her to Sakura as she had it way tougher than Hinata did
Hellwalker chapter 6 . 3/7/2016
amazing chapter please update soon
Hellwalker chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
aesome chapter and please consider adding Sakura. in end it's your choice but consider it.
Hellwalker chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
oh shit i lost too much blood Ah someone call an ambulance. nut on a serious note really nice chapter keep it up
Hellwalker chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
really nice chapter really enjoyed it. keep it up. just want to ask something are you going to ass Sakura
Hellwalker chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
nice chapter it's good that it's not all smut from the start
Dominator chapter 6 . 3/1/2016
Wonder when they will be ready for having kids?
Legendary-Nioh chapter 6 . 3/3/2016
please tell me Hinata and Boruto are not gonna try and butt in Naruto's life again?
KM Donovan chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
final girl is sakura. the hints you keep laying out are so obvious its actually hilarious that you haven't been bombarded with hate mail. mainly because a lot of people seem to have a die hard hate on for Sakura.

while I am uncomfortable with how you played things out with Hinata, as it is COMPLETELY outside her character, I will admit that this is a damn good fic and I am enjoying it immensely.

I look forwards to the next few chapters.
The Question chapter 6 . 2/22/2016
I still don't understand: I DID Hinata cheat on Naruto with their own SON?! I thought she loved Naruto with all her heart. Was this all Bolt's doing, as payback against Naruto for doing his job as Hokage?
Rexy chapter 6 . 2/21/2016
I guessing that the final girl is Fem. Kurama.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »