Reviews for Tales of Lust
Peter Kim chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I would like see Sarada preg with Naruto's baby
Rexy chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Who else is Naruto paired with? Do you take ideas/requests? Because I would LOVE to Fuu, the Seven Tails' Jinchuuriki, paired with Naruto. PLEASE? She could've survived the War and the Akatsuki, also I NEVER see her with Naruto in lemons, AND those two are MADE FOR EACH OTHER! Really, both are Jinchuuriki and have the same funny personality. Please consider her.
Story Artist chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Wow. Just, WOW! GREAT JOB! This was pretty hot. Great story. Though, I always hate seeing Hinata cheat on Naruto when they are married, I REALLY LOVE Naruto x Sarada. I hope the next chapters are soon.

I wonder how things will turn out when Naruto steps things up. How will Sarada handle Naruto when he brings his clones in on the fun? How does Sarada feel about starting a family with Naruto?

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Avalonforged chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I always love a story with a Sarada x Naruto pairing so I am curious to see where it goes. Plus compared to most lemons on this site that I have run across, this seemed more tasteful. Finally don't let anyone criticize you. We have stories where thirty year old and even fifty year old women sleep with thirteen year old boys (I am looking at you Tsunade x Naruto). There are even stories of Naruko sleeping with multiple adult men while only being thirteen, hell there is one where her ten year old self has sex with the raikage. My point is I am curious where you will take this fic and the Sarada relationship so good job and don't let KarolineUzumaki get you down.
redwolf23456 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Great story so far
SEELE01 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Interesting story. The only thing I really found slightly obnoxious is naruto's thing. I would recommend however to make sure you have a save file if this on your computer. I fear this story might be too much for this site. The smut is fine but the age gap might prove a problem. I would recommend putting this story up on AFF, AO3, or ficwad as well. Hope to see Sakura soon.
Apedreitor chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I hope you are prepared for all the whining that you are going to receive from the butthurts hinata fans they will seriously say that this a bash fic lol, I for my part liked it its good experiment with new things, you have good grammar and spelling so that its a bonus
Hanmac chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Interesting story hope for more.

And KarolineUzumaki why the fuck do you as Hinata fan read a story which is clearly not NaruHina?
That means you did search for this story, I think you search for NaruSaku which you can look down at (like many other NaruHina fans before )
Do you get high from being feeling superior? oO
FatherPHD chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
wow this is nice!
KarolineUzumaki chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Firstly this fic is gross on so many levels you have incest hinataxbolt and you have made both Naruto and Hinata paedophiles by having them sleep with kids 20 years younger than them gross. Now please for the sake of the other readers who have not read this put warnings in you summaries for people who don't like incest or paedophiles. As for no Hinata bashing you are obviously bashing her since you had her cheat on her husband with her son, that's just yuck I mean what respectable woman does that. So for the sake of others please put warnings in your summary of Hinata bashing and incest. Because honestly as a Hinata fan you've just ruined my day for me by reading the first paragraph no need to ruin other people's days by your lack of warnings.
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Sweet chapter
Please continue
I would of rather had hinata and bolt die mhmm but it's cool
Can't wait for more