Reviews for reverse
Why did this have to be a yoai its such a good story
xWellJustMex chapter 79 . 6/14
I've read this story for the xth time and I wanted to ask if you could maybe write an epilog like you did for backslide? That'd be much apprechiated. 3
Anon12345 chapter 1 . 6/5
BITCCCCHHHHHHH THIS IS THE BEST DOC I'VE EVER READ I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS ON HERE
ArsenicGlitter chapter 68 . 6/2
So I don't find the extra gay offensive, it's actually pretty cute in some places and hysterical in others. And really, I NEVER would've thought to pair Iruka and Utakata but they're adorable and I can't. Also, really strangely enough since I've never thought of Kisame outside of being straight and crack paired with Sakura (one of my favorite crack pairings), the thought of he and Aoba is hilarious. Anyways I don't understand why people can't just leave if the gayness bothers them. When I'm not in the mood to read M/M I go look for a different type of fanfic. No big deal. People seriously need to get over themselves. I love this story to bits and I've reread it plenty of times, great job and thank you for the time and effort you put into it. 3
Shurli chapter 12 . 5/29
I really love your writing.
Gaara may be feared within the village, but surely they would never let him just leave?
Can’t wait for more Kakashi action..really enjoyed the banter between Shishui, Tenzō and Itachi.
Anaelyssa chapter 79 . 5/15
A very good story, thank you! I'm glad it ended well for most of the characters.
Anaelyssa chapter 31 . 5/13
And there goes the last one.
Anaelyssa chapter 30 . 5/13
Poor poor poor Sarutobi. I so want to see what he thinks.
Anaelyssa chapter 29 . 5/13
Hm. Jiraiya's interesting.
Anaelyssa chapter 28 . 5/13
Niiiice.
Anaelyssa chapter 27 . 5/13
Action!

I wonder what role the pervert will play.
Historylife chapter 50 . 5/13
love this story
Anaelyssa chapter 26 . 5/13
I wonder if that henge will come back to bite him in the ass.
Anaelyssa chapter 25 . 5/13