Reviews for reverse
A. Z. Saphir chapter 68 . 7/13
Sat down and read this entire fic in two days! I really enjoy what you wrote so far, it's a shame we have to wait so long to find out what happens next.
I hope you will post some more of it soon :) since it's been over a year, I've added this story to my follower list just in case you ever decide to update again. Thanks you.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 68 . 7/9
Hullo! First off—appreciate the fact that I actually logged on. Because that's how damn epic your fic is. I love that you are writing this for your own pleasure—it's turned out amazing so far. You definitely do not need to listen to other people on this—can't say you should.

Heya! I am an ally, and funnily enough, I do have a similar reaction (but reverse in a way—aha! See how I used the title? ... No? ...Okay...) as the straight people have on gay fics—only that I have that reaction to straight fics. Imagine starting off on a fic only to realize halfway through that it's a straight fic—instead of the no-pairing warning it implied. The horror! I'm kidding—I don't react that bad. I really don't say anything though, because I know that's it's up to the author whether they want to keep it straight or bend a little. I'm just saying that these bastards criticizing your story for veering of the straight line—I'm sorry! If you're religious, (reading this comment) and you're not really sure that you dislike LGBTQ but is just hating... there's a big chance that you... just follow the crowd of homophobes who are using religion as an excuse to hate on people they don't like...? And forgetting that whoever you're bashing are also human? If you're Christian... I think God was spreading peace and love? (I'm not super certain—seeing as there's many branches to Christianity) Hitting, bullying, attacking people who are different from you—that's... not very loving... Eeeep! Sorry!—anyway, back off! Let a good story continue on its own! If it's not your cup of tea—that's alright because this is MY cup of tea. I can handle it. And a lot of us who are truly devoted and inspired of this fic are, too.

I sincerely apologize for the fact that this review isn't exactly the nicest and kindest. I'm not bashing—well, that wasn't my intention anyway for ze' ol' homophobes... I ended up writing why I think they react that way, and how religion may have factored in... etc... Sorry... Imma blame it on the time right now.

But... yeah... Sorry, black. ... I was gonna defend your honor, but I got lost in my theories and concoctions along the way. Gotta say, though—no other fanfic has kept me up all night (it's 3:20AM) tired, but somehow rejuvenated. I must have read this fanfic like... close to eight times. And I can't stop. I love this fic—I and the rest of the faithful will be right here to hop on when you update.
Please finish reverse
sunshinebymoonlight chapter 68 . 7/4
You are a talented writer. It is sad that some people cannot apprieciate a good fanfic. I hope to see you update in the future. Happy sabbatical. :)
God please tell me there will be some iruka x utakata. I have no idea if thats even what you were going for but I now like the pairing regardless haha.
MrShauder chapter 68 . 6/28
It is a pity that you are no longer going to publish reverse chapters and all because of closed-minded third parties. When I read that author's note I was surprised and more than I have time without updating since the university brought me crazy with the exams exams. But good that it is going to be and a pity that my cell phone does not show the histories of AO3
If you need a safe space as an author than you failed lol
jadeevans30 chapter 68 . 6/25
quick suggestion. don't read any of the reviews. use the site as backup or a place to keep your work as you go. no one opinion matters but your own so don't seem it out by reading the reviews. once the story is done or if you have writters block, it should be ok to check out the reviews. just know that they people out there that like others to have a bad day along with theirselves. just don't buy into it. I enjoy this story. I admit a got behind for a bit but I always finish reading what I start out. while I will admit that it is not my favorite... (it is not a crossover...) I do look forward to reading more. I have even reread what you have already posted. just please keep posting updates and leave annoying reviews alone. your opinion is what matters in this story and no one else's.
Heavenly Blue chapter 68 . 6/23
People can be such idiots sometimes. If they don't like something, just ignore it! The fact that they are trying to get you to stop writing slash fanfics makes them the ones that are trying to live in their own delusions.
And honestly, I think that your pairings are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. You are able to make every inconsequential character seem so important to the development of your fics and none of the authors that I've encounter had been able to do this. I didn't even know that I've needed Kurama/Kakashi fanfics in my life until you wrote one that straight up blew my mind.
That makes me so sad
muttjc2003 chapter 68 . 6/20
Well, I'm happy for you and this is a fantastic story! You did a wonderful job and I hope you have fun writing more fics. :)
Aspiring Hobby chapter 68 . 6/18
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. This story is something that me want to start writing all over again. A very good piece of work- especially the battle scenes. I like how you work with the point of views and really, amazing. I like the jabs between Sishui and Tenzo, reactions of Kurama(very realistic), the way the hidden villages reacted( truly realistic) and as for slash pairing- I am sad that people seem to cause you grief over it. But I truly await your next upcoming chapters. Hope so soon. Happy writing :)~
I am so sorry that you have been forced to deal with all this homophobic crap. You are a wonderful author and I love your works. Reverse is one of my favorites, and I've continued to read it on AO3, I just dont know how to review there. To anyone who wants to continue reading this awesome story, check it out on Archives Of Our Own, where it's up to chapter 73, along with all the other cool oneshots she has there that arent posted here
TessaPoole126 chapter 68 . 6/12
Can't wait for the fic to be finished as I am greatly looking forward to reading it. I hope that it continues with its epic plot.
Your writing is incredible! I really enjoy reading about everyone and their progression in the story. I apologize for all the crap you've had to deal with. It's utterly ridiculous.

You mentioned that you plan on posting your fics when they are completely finished. Is there another site you use to post your fics? If so, I would love to continue reading them from there. The chapter you left me on is haunting me. I have to know what happens next. But if there is no other site, I'll be willing to wait.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that reading reverse has always brightened my day, and it's one of the fanfics I get excited reading. You are a fantastic storyteller. Well done, and please continue writing.
4,738 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »