Reviews for reverse
Kris Senju chapter 54 . 2h
well shit kakashi you should kept your mouth shut. good luck boys explaining that in glad at least that negative and konan will live
moodysavage chapter 35 . 16h
You know I always laugh at your Kakashi... his thoughts and situations are funny.

BUT... I noticed that it now says past Naruto/Sasuke and no longer future Naruto/Sasuke. Is this pairing off now?
Guest chapter 54 . 19h
Great chapter once again. Oh boy right there at the end. Keep up the awesomeness!
moodysavage chapter 29 . 1/19
Loved that scene with Naruto getting to say goodbye. That was such a great idea he had for Kyuubi.
Gladoo89 chapter 54 . 1/19
Awesome chapters! :D

The punch in Kakashi's face from Kushina was kind of expected. Now let's hope she won't beat him up too much haha.

I hope you have/had a great vacation!
lukabayo chapter 54 . 1/19
great chapter! I hope you have a great vacation!
A'Comma chapter 54 . 1/19
Awesome! Thank you for this chapter.. and Orochimaru still feels redeemable.. and will we see Naruto being a friend to Nagato too? Kurama is so bad-ass!
moodysavage chapter 15 . 1/18
Is it so wrong that I am enjoying all the problems Kakashi is having?
This was up. For two days already. And yet I had no clue...NEEEEED to get around to having an account here, if only to get alerts and stuff like that...namely this particular alert. And that mommy!Orochimaru one with Mitsuki being several decades early and having Sakumo as the other father (though poor Hiruzen, thinking that Jiraiya was the other father courtesy of Orochi's nonsense and I-wanna-baby!mode. The sheer exasperation expressed in that one chapter alone...)(...kind of hoping for another Sakumo and Orochimaru pairing here too, to be honest!)...actually, if it's possible, probably get alerted whenever you feel like letting the masses marvel in wonder at your glorious work...
Guitarlovechild chapter 54 . 1/18
So have the fighting stop for know? Will the mental angst beginning? I'm liking this more and more
moodysavage chapter 12 . 1/18
Oh my gosh I hate you. It's 3:30 am and I have to get up for work in 3 hours. Evil awesome writer. I love how kyuubi is collecting kids lol.
Osprey Eamon chapter 54 . 1/17
This fight has been so great! And I'm loving Kushina and Orochimaru's POVs.
Fairy of the Friz chapter 54 . 1/17
*cackles*
Kushina is my idol, and I LOVE how you write her! That is all XD
Angel Fantasy chapter 54 . 1/17
Yikes. Angry mama Kushina is scary, and Kakashi's in for some serious bashing here. Hiruzen too, for that matter. As well as Jiraiya.

(They better hope Orochimaru doesn't bring back Minato too, or the man will -beat- the three of them all the way to hell and back. Leaving Naruto to grow up alone and ignorant is the perfect receipt to make him furious.)
tigergirl1723 chapter 54 . 1/17
If the other jinchuuriki want to hide from Kaguya and the Akatski why doesn't kurama convince the summons to reverse summon them to ? I'm sure the foxes would be ecstatic to have their god living with them. Or at least having its kits and family living there while he takes care of the problem. Just a thought if he doesn't like the conditions of living in Konoha it can be something that he threatens the Kages with.
3,338 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »