Reviews for A Gentle Touch
Debbie Hicks chapter 12 . 2/8/2019
13. Clues
Angela was nmauled then withj best friends suddenly With both then Aliens/Vulcans her twin brothers they were Without memories then too late Drained of blood very far way mostly much many more wholliest with Bella too late Venomous heaviest far way mostly then Angela felt a planetary word Sit Boy! her truest nature came out sounded like you guessed it Kagmone then too late Too late blew freely then too la were a wholliest to them smashed then Angela felt anime tape marks her now eyes were mixed from her bodies Vanished bring them then too late Angela's superspeed/superstrength/powers/ablities her true blood was Yokai advanced too late was a lot more stronger from the hairpins Ears what happened to me Oh god I Need Youma meat Ow crap what is she According to the world of Inuyasha we are Yokai Jake what is onto yourself These robes and this Pure Snow white flowing Wig with Dog ears I Look like him Yes oh man Sis you look like her in Uniform and socks Doing a fan film Oh man my brothers are Otakus of anime the young Vulcan female oh Sugoi! Angela you look amazing So this Eureka, Cailfornia yes oh man all of them are Wealthy Ferengi Stacey! oops it is all right Carlisle we can't be killed then Chained Smashed Brought there good they broke the rule of them then Killed by them them herself heal very fast was recovered then a Crunching! Good god woman Gomen Angela spoke Japanese her partents freaked our daughter sons are Yokuai what it means Demons with them Studying lines yes Dawn can you teach me to be a priestess Dad look onto me on your hair Ears of a Kitsume then suddenly Sam yes look onto yourself White-Red Robes a necklace bare feet yes a flowing Snow white Shining Wig with Ears Your nails are longer hmm Emily yes he is a Hanyou a What?! Half-Demon bingo then young man sorry Pastor oh cool you look like Inuyasha Issac Joshua studies During Warring State monsters were in human form are Yokuai they are immortal superstrength superspeed powers and abilties Where's my Ramen here Good god almighty Jake you look like him really Hi you two Ew! a dumb Vulcan little girl gross he giggling was more louder kissed us Yuk! Belch they are my brothers Stacy began flirting with Paul Jake you look very Anime really White Wig washed with these what you are eating Ramen it's Japanese then here for yourself then Burp! not bad you two are hooked on Anime yes Kids yeah oh man it's our sister studying her lines it's a Live Action version of Inuyasha based on the manga really Sugoi! You moron we are undead then too late the damages was done the small child poked her little Cone shaped head O Boy a Script! it Said INUYASHA. Her giggles herself was very curious but smarter Princess Pu' look gasp her little face was young big Bright Blue eyes wearing a uniform and shoe-slippers with a backpack it said: during the Warring States Yokai were Demons Monsters walked in human form mated with humans birthing hybrids were hanyou were different felt and acted different and spoke very different Aunt! lookie gasp oh my god Angela you are born a Yokai see this where she gone Momma mia the fan film worked don't tell Bree Ack! sorry we are what different Dad about my ears on the head he fainted to see her mother fled see Oh man sorry it's real into the Feudal Era the Warring States it is in Japan bingo the child was very little but too young Darn! she pouted I Want to meet a Yokai they are monsters and all! her giggles was more sharper gross a Girl groan Hey you good god a child with Fiery Red hair Blue eyes oh no Honey hoo boy Dweeb you airhead she is doing her lines huh Ewwww! that is soooo gross! yup Dang Ow Rose Alice it is true of Yokai pardon it is true it is real see Momma mia Madam oh man my dad going to have my hide Daughter what this it'a magic Old Quil was very old he was cosplaying in Robes of white-blue tobi socks/sandals looked well the young Vulcan woman told them about their weird lifestyle Paul was drinking Japanese beer then spat Crap it's for the Pilot oh god A-hem! oh How little dressed in her uniform/both uh huh Esme loved kids hello we are doing warm up rites Bummer easy boy he whined so Victoria guarding her young cool oh how adorable hold on looking for this bingo Team it is in Japan High Master oh no Hello ladies you are dressed as a priest yes Hi! she went to seek her down by a Creature Ugh a child yup her giggles she's really hideous but terrifying A-Ha bingo now too late newspapers blaring of yokai were real demons freaked people out Sir! it is working what is this it's true Momma mia oh no not them.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 12 . 1/14/2019
interesting chapters
Naja20 chapter 12 . 12/22/2018
Omg this story is amazing I can't wait till come. one more chapter before the new year would be a nice present. For some reason I don't fully understand Angela's character like what is she, was she the one play with fire btw it not it's not your writing style that's confusing is just I dont think I got all the info when reading
nickaroos chapter 11 . 11/7/2018
There’s so much going on in this chapter. I think it can be summarized by Charlie’s realization that his nice routine was going to be ruined.
Alisha chapter 2 . 11/1/2018
This is such an amazing FF! I’m only a couple chapters in but I’m enjoying it so much! The idea of Bella not necessarily needing to have a protector is awesome. Their romance is cute but I always found it kinda annoying how Edward would always underestimate her. Please keep it up!
deadliestdistractionRN chapter 12 . 11/3/2018
So Payusha has the gift of compulsion...cool.
Gap Filler Fella chapter 12 . 11/2/2018
Just found and devoured this story. It’s really fresh and interesting. Good work. All these distrustful, secretive players dancing around each other will make for a marvellous train wreck of their expectations. It should be fun to watch.
What else can Angela do besides make a few flames and some trinkets? Anything awesome? Too bad about Charlie and Billy, hope they move past this. Nice twist with Jacob’s imprinting, that should be fun.
Can’t wait for more. Am following this one now.
VryUnique chapter 12 . 11/2/2018
I can't decide how I feel about Payusha, if she had that fantastic power why didn't she use it on paul? I can't believe she used it on the guys, they were being cordial and just looking out for Angela. She must be very powerful since she affected them all at once and she knew that she had gifts. I hope her gift doesn't work on Bella. I can't decide if she is using her gift on Angela or not, her thoughts don't show deceit. She's a wild card, scary. What happened to the wallets?
It kind of hard to decide where the threats are going to come from. I thought the wolves but then Jake imprinted and then thought Payusha but she wouldn't want to upset Angela.
Charlie seemed to me to overreact with his friend but supposedly what Billy said was a big insult. Not sure how billy thought his comments were worth it if they saved his friend since he got thrown out and changed nothing but his friendship.
traceybuie chapter 12 . 11/1/2018
The vamps are all paranoid that another vamp will hurt a human. If they could only communicate with each other... sarcasm... LOL. Billy and Jacob are just annoying as hell. Grrrrrr...
VryUnique chapter 9 . 11/1/2018
it seems that the wolves aren't aware of Charlie and he probably isn't aware of them. I hope Charlie isn't too hard on Edward since he was a perfect gentleman after all. Looking forward to seeing where Jacob is going to fit into the story, along with Angela and Payusha.
VryUnique chapter 8 . 11/1/2018
So Bella and Charlie are demons and and Angela is a wise one? high priestess? Witch? Or is she a demon also from another family? I thought Angela was going to be dinner but it seems it was her mate. Surprised, I thought she was going to end up with Jake. Looking forward to next chapter. Jake is down as a main character, does crush on Bella in this story?
VryUnique chapter 7 . 11/1/2018
What is Edward questioning? Huh? I still didn't get a good enough reason for him to leave in the middle of the conversation. I'm sorry but Edward and Bella's talk didn't really make much sense to me. I got that he has feeling for Bella and accepts who she is but I don't understand what he was questioning or why he ran off.
I'm assuming charlie and Billy don't know about each other...?
Jacob is a main character, does he end up with Angela? Does he save her?
VryUnique chapter 6 . 11/1/2018
I am wondering about the powder that Charlie blew at Bella to incapacitate her, does it incapacitate him also? It seems pretty dangerous to have something like that out there that enemies could get their hands on, it's like kryptonite.
VryUnique chapter 5 . 11/1/2018
Witch? I'm assuming it is Angela in the clearing and where at first I thought the vampire might want her romantically it seemed she clear she was hungry by the end of the chapter. So is Angela like Bella and Charlie? I'm going to hope she is saved or kills the red eyes since her name is mentioned as a main character.
I hope Charlie makes it clear there are more who will hunt the Cullens down if anything happens to Charlie and Bella, if they are even able to take them.
VryUnique chapter 4 . 11/1/2018
I don't think Bella was to blame at all for the situation with the house. She shouldn't have hurt Edward's hand but that didn't have anything to do with them trying to kill her. Even if she just showed her strength with the truck I see the same outcome. I like that Charlie's the same as Bella and put them all in their place but I still think he went too easy on them. The kids are lucky he kept a level head and didn't get out of the car and join in the fight, he had every right to. They all seem to be acting like it was just a fight but they went there to KILL his daughter. The Cullens tried to kill someone who's different without taking anything else into consideration, they didn't try to kill the wolves. It doesn't make any sense, totally irresponsible.