Reviews for Safe Word is Devil's Snare
Hermiones Adventures chapter 21 . 6/16/2022
So I get this far into the story and see this chapter where you helpfully tell me that this story is edited due to only being an M rating and that the full story is on AO3. Now I gotta start all over cause now I’m wondering what all I missed. All the juicy good bits!
Vicky Lopez chapter 6 . 6/13/2022
Tried to find 5his story on Archive of our own but didn't come up
hitakawa17 chapter 1 . 2/22/2022
This story has the best explanation on how the Marriage Law has came about. I love it
Granny Wolf chapter 31 . 9/16/2021
this was a well written tale. the sexual content is not one I generally bother with but it was handled expertly. I did enjoy the read and glad I gave this story a try... although I will not be looking into the other fanfic site for the full version of the more explicate chapters, it is nice to know the option is there for those that wish to read them. thank for sharing!
S chapter 1 . 7/5/2021
I read the full version on Archive of our Own and I am absolutely in love with this pairing now! I never once considered Neville and hermione but the way you portrayed them and presented the story is just truly magical! This story had the perfect amount of everything and an amazing storyline, not just some tasteless bdsm stuff. You truly captured the heart of the story! Thank you for sharing your gift of writing with us and I look forward to reading more of your great work!
imnotahorcrux chapter 5 . 5/17/2021
holy shitE.
I just dived in again...

I should've seen it coming when the title literally have the words 'safe word'.

That, and the A/N on the first chap.

SO YEAH. ONTO AO3.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2021
So yeah, I’m reading it on Ao3, but I just wanna appreciate fanfic magic being the thing keeping Sirius akuvw
pointed.exclamation chapter 31 . 3/7/2021
Great story! More friendship and fluff than kink, in the end. Forever have a new appreciation for Neville now. Thank you Shaya for another gem.
pointed.exclamation chapter 6 . 3/7/2021
This is the first time I dropped FF to run to ao3 to continue a story there. Their chemistry is off the charts and the Neville of your story is so believable. Damn. This isn't my ship at all, but in Shaya I have learned to trust! I can't wait to see where this goes.
OctopusInTheCloset chapter 21 . 12/31/2020
Really enjoy the story so far. I didn’t even mind the left out you know scenes…But when I saw your author note on this chapter.. when I tell you I ran to AO3, I sprinted!
reg.Slytherin chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
Downloaded the entire story on archive ...it's soooo good
phoenix.tycho chapter 1 . 12/13/2019
I read it on Archive so I could get the entire, un-edited story. It's so good. Sooooo good.
tcl7189 chapter 31 . 11/5/2019
Nice one.. Even with the clear cutting
redskittlsbaby3 chapter 31 . 10/3/2019
Ugh I love this story soooooo much! It a perfectly depicted bdsm relationship and I love it ! I’ve had to have read this at least 5 times ! It’s soooo goood. I hate that the site made you take down the full. Version. But it’s still good.
alannalove1990 chapter 31 . 9/8/2019
Love! Love! Love! Hate they didn’t end up having their own kiddos but yay!
3,411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »