Reviews for Safe Word is Devil's Snare
xxAkatsukisBanexx chapter 31 . 4/23
This was soooo good. I'm a big supporter of Neville/Hermione and I'm surprise that there isnt more famfics of the couple, but your story was so perfect that it makes up for the lack of more content! I adore Neville especially the kinky-naughty Neville, who would have thought that he had that in him.

Thanks for the story!
Lora chapter 31 . 4/14
How did you not only get me to read a ship I've never been interested in and like it too?

As for the dulling it down, I thought it was good and slightly steamy leaving the explicit bedroom interactions to your imagination. I might have gone to check out the story on the Archive of Our Own website, but I was afraid that it would be too hot for my tablet and fry the circuitry. And then I would have to ask you to replace my tablet, and you would subsequently have to start adding "read at your own risk" and "this fic is so hot it may cause mobile devices to catch fire" warnings to your stories.

Needless to say,. I really enjoyed this story.
Cleo9427 chapter 1 . 4/2
Question: In your story, can Unspeakables at least talk about how their day went? Like if a coworker was being rude or if someone trips and spills a bunch of paperwork?
Review: I LOVE YOUR STORY! Neville Longbottom is after my heart ️. I found your story on AoOO and I was able to download it onto my iBooks. I feel like I’m reading a real book that’s been published. I also love all of your other stories as well. This is my first Neville x Hermione story and I’m so glad I found yours. I almost don’t wanna look for any others cus yours set the bar pretty high. Keep up the amazingly fantastic work!
Avril Keanan chapter 16 . 3/22
I've just started reading this on Archive of our own and now it apparently doesn't exist on there? Brilliant writing, didn't expect to like it but am loving the relationship. Please tell me you haven't removed it altogether?
just dont tell my mum chapter 31 . 3/20
Just found this, its fucking brilling!
raemaee chapter 15 . 3/17
Love love love the story so far. So familiar and yet completely dynamic. Its the "old gang" with a twist. The characters haven't really changed at all, its just a fresh perspective. LOVE IT
LunaLoveGlitter chapter 1 . 2/18
Very well written! I never thought I could get into a Hermione/ Neville pairing but I loved it, it was HOT . it's funny as just the other day I decided to watch through the series of movies and was thinking yep Neville (Mathew Lewiscertainly did grow up an get sexy . I took your advice an read it on A03 which was a first on that site for me, I'm very glad I did! While I can't pretend to know anything about dom/sub bdsm or any of that I felt like the story was very detailedand definately clear to read and ubderstand) but also it also stayed true to Hermione an Nevilles characters. Thank you!
BelleFairy13 chapter 1 . 2/9
As a submissive myself, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. the talks they had are highly similar to the talks my Master and I had in the beginning. I really connected with it. Not only that but it was a solid and well written fic. I read both versions and am in love. Amazing story, thank you so much.
Camro chapter 1 . 1/18
Read it on Ao3 and loved this fanfic !
Thanks for writing
NHPhoenix24 chapter 1 . 1/7
I enjoyed your story. Insightful.
Read it at Ao3, never been there before. I don’t have an account but leaving you a THANK YOU here.
Kyprioth chapter 31 . 12/13/2017
Oh wow! I was kind of ambivalent to the Hermione/Neville pairing before this, but now, I totally ship it. Though I'm not sure that I can find another fic of this ship with the standards you set. Fear not of me missing the best bits, I did read it on AO3. I'm glad you kept this on because I don't have an AO3 account to review with (yet) and I like to keep my fics list in one spot.
May the muses favor you,
Kip
...hmmmm... I would not be adverse to more embarrassment of others due to sexual exploits, especially the dense duo listening to their wives rib Hermione.
s/11129586/1/
s/12146266/1/
- because recomending a fic and providing inspiration kills two birds with one stone.
esthe chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Great story. I read both of your editions.
fantasyinmymind chapter 31 . 10/28/2017
Great story.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2017
Annoyed that this is an M rated story but does t contain any actual sex scenes! You need to change it to a T rating.
BookReader24 chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
You *are* an amazing writer.
3,376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »