Reviews for The Winchester Brothers and the Student of Hogwarts
undoneangel chapter 29 . 10/18
I promise I won't abandon the story. I have been having major health issues and had to take a hiatus. but i promise to make an update soon!
Ninjettey chapter 29 . 9/5
Please don’t abandon this story
milkysupernova chapter 29 . 5/6
Good to see Dean is a bit well enough.
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 29 . 5/5
Great job! When will Sam tell Dean the truth? Which House is Dean in again? Is it Slytherin?
readpink chapter 29 . 5/5
My poor Sam, always the difficult choices. I just hope he is wrong and Dean won't be that angry. It's also a bit sad to read how this have affected Sam's perception of this gift bit I get it. Winchesters will always be Winchesters.
Noxvae chapter 28 . 1/16
I really like your story ! The plot is so interesting !
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 28 . 10/16/2018
Uh-oh. That was a great twist! But will time there move foreward there? Will Crowley let them go after the book ends? Was Dean being sick really because of the Pepperup Potion, or was it related to the Mark? What will Dean say when Sam tells him they're in Hell? Is Crowley lying? Why HP, and why not MLP?
readpink chapter 28 . 10/15/2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
NEW CHAP!
I LOVED IT!

Seriously, I think that the whole thing about them being in Hell was an absolutely amazing twist. I'm so glad my baby Dean is alright and that he got to pump everything out of his system thanks to Purgatory. I also loved that Crowley actually took the time to explain everything to us and that his plan consisted on "reusing" damned souls for this little vacation. I think that is so brilliant.

As always, thanks for this new chap and all your hard work. Send you lots of love
Deanfreakingpie chapter 28 . 10/15/2018
I'm kinda glad that Dean didn't go rampage as I expected but you litterly gave me a heart attack with the last time XD Thank you for another great chapter!
undoneangel chapter 27 . 10/7/2018
obstreperous means noisy and hard to control
Hazelaid chapter 21 . 10/6/2018
What does obstreperous mean? Im not sure.
Hazelaid chapter 4 . 10/5/2018
Dean: you crazy people can be wizards but, im a freaking JEDI!
sjrodgers23 chapter 27 . 10/5/2018
More please thank you
azraelonikidd chapter 27 . 9/30/2018
Holy mother of chuck shurley this is the best fanfic I have read all year! How did you come up with this!? Seriously, keep up the seriously amazing work!
readpink chapter 27 . 9/12/2018
Ok, first of all, let me tell you that I hadn't forgotten about this review but I wasn't feeling in the mood to write to you a proper one. Now that I'm feeling much better I can dedicate you a few words.

*screams and cries*

I can't believe the room of Requirement has given him a First Blade D:

That's insane! HOW!? I need more information! NOW! Hahaha I'm kidding (well, I do want it but I get that I'm not going to know anything until the next chaps are up. You get me XD). I love that the Winchesters always have a way to run away from the oven just to get into the frying pan. It's funny at the same time it is very sad. They have suffered so much during the last years my heart simply cant get a grip on them.

I just hope that Dean doesn't make a stupid mistake and that Remus and Sam can both get to him on time. I know they can but I'm scared about what could possibly happen to Dean if someone saw his black eyes. Demon/Dean cares for nothing and that is very dangerous.

Good job as always. Love you and it's good to know that you are still around.