Reviews for Where It Hurts
simbagirl chapter 6 . 10/1
Great update :) I have always loved Billie, and I can't wait to see where you go with this.
simbagirl chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
Great update! Hope and Justin makes me want to throw up. Oh Billie... So strong and so vulnerable at the same time. Love how you write this.
Rainstorm55 chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
UST! UST! (chants) Can't help loving the unresolved sexual tension between our couples, even though B/H are still married.

Poor Billie...she really does love Bo. I can't believe she ever slept with Roman on the show. He disgusts me. First he sleeps with Billie and then years later marries her MOTHER, Kate the Happy Hooker. Bagging a mother and daughter. Lovely. Roman's (as played by Josh Taylor) treatment of Sami made me will. What a sanctimonious, hypocritical pig traitor he is.

Phew. Sorry for that venom! Thanks for your recent updates - I hope you have a great weekend!
Rainstorm55 chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
I always liked Billie. Hope was VERY harsh to her during one ep where she said "I hate her face, I hate her voice..." - ouch.

Both Lisa Rinna and Krista Allen did a great job as Billie IMO. During one vintage ep, LR's Billie called Lucas "Boy Wonder". Hahahahahahaha.

I'm glad everyone is safe from the cold!
simbagirl chapter 4 . 7/31/2016
Yay,an update! Thank you for this,it was great. I live this world you have created. Expect Justin
N. Sorry,never liked him.
Rainstorm55 chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
Ouch. Bo kind of walked into that one by telling Billie she should have a child.

I know he's trying to be helpful, but that seems like he's walking on emotional eggshells.

I hope Billie will drive as Bo's in no condition to do so.

Poor Ciara. She was very sweet and cute before the show SORASed her - though I'm sure the actress playing her now is very pretty too.
simbagirl chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
Oh my... Oh,this was amazing. Thank you so much.
Rainstorm55 chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
You portray the characters so well, cadences, endearments and all.

I'm glad Steve and Kayla are together again after so long! I flipped through an Aussie soap magazine yesterday and there was a nice interview with SN and MBE talkign about hwo much they love working together after so many years. :-)
Rainstorm55 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
I do love this tale already. I'll rely on it to give me a nostalgic meets present interlude with Salemites since I'll never watch the show again. I'm too disgusted with how TPTB of DOOL made Sami the doormat of Salem and let so many self-righteous fools verbally, physically and emotionally victimize her when they've done even worse. Even after the character moved away when Alison S. left the show, they couldn't leave Sami alone - they had to kill off her beloved son Will.

Wow. Rant over!

Thanks for posting so many touching stories lately. I'm giving myself chapters for a treat today. Delicious. :-)