Reviews for The Witch Girl's Human
CandyDee chapter 19 . 10/11
pls update more! cant wait to read next chapter...
ceres575 chapter 19 . 9/5
next chapter pleaseeeeeeeee
Alasiir The Ranger chapter 19 . 8/17
Come on! You can’t just leave it like this!
I've lost hope on this being updated again
fanficcisfanthicc chapter 19 . 7/9
Bella's song has to be my new favorite part of this entire story! please update!
Please continue please
Please please please continue. I know it's been awhile since the last update but I love this story.
Spidersauce chapter 2 . 6/26
This is hilarious. Poor Jane.
Dracowoman chapter 19 . 1/18
this is a great story, update soon please.

4/5
Face Yourself chapter 17 . 1/17
Why isn't this story tagged as comedy? Seriously, the first 11 chapters or so are great. After that, less so, and it gets boring once they go to Forks, but the first half is honestly amazing for its humor value.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/20/2017
Please continue
Browilliams chapter 19 . 10/14/2017
please update ive been dying to read a new chapter for a while now love this story reread it multiple times
Super MKatR chapter 19 . 9/27/2017
More, please! Omg, what's going to happen?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/24/2017
Please continue please please continue please i really love this story please
whimsicalfey chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
You leave it vague, but why *does* Bella not seem to care when Jane tortures others? *Is it* because she's young and doesn't understand?

Or does it have to do with the fact that she's clairvoyant...? Though I guess it wouldn't make much sense if it does, because (for example) 'knowing' someone will be okay in the aftermath of Jane's gift doesn't make it any less easier to bear. So I suppose I'm taking it as Bella not knowing any better. (As opposed to her having a twisted nature - though with her mischievousness, sometimes you wonder, lol. cx) Am I close?

(I would have reviewed this in the previous chapter, but I already did... cx This is meant for CH4, though.)