Reviews for The Witch Girl's Human
fanficcisfanthicc chapter 19 . 7/9
Bella's song has to be my new favorite part of this entire story! please update!
Please continue please
Please please please continue. I know it's been awhile since the last update but I love this story.
Spidersauce chapter 2 . 6/26
This is hilarious. Poor Jane.
Dracowoman chapter 19 . 1/18
this is a great story, update soon please.

4/5
Face Yourself chapter 17 . 1/17
Why isn't this story tagged as comedy? Seriously, the first 11 chapters or so are great. After that, less so, and it gets boring once they go to Forks, but the first half is honestly amazing for its humor value.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/20/2017
Please continue
Browilliams chapter 19 . 10/14/2017
please update ive been dying to read a new chapter for a while now love this story reread it multiple times
Super MKatR chapter 19 . 9/27/2017
More, please! Omg, what's going to happen?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/24/2017
Please continue please please continue please i really love this story please
whimsicalfey chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
You leave it vague, but why *does* Bella not seem to care when Jane tortures others? *Is it* because she's young and doesn't understand?

Or does it have to do with the fact that she's clairvoyant...? Though I guess it wouldn't make much sense if it does, because (for example) 'knowing' someone will be okay in the aftermath of Jane's gift doesn't make it any less easier to bear. So I suppose I'm taking it as Bella not knowing any better. (As opposed to her having a twisted nature - though with her mischievousness, sometimes you wonder, lol. cx) Am I close?

(I would have reviewed this in the previous chapter, but I already did... cx This is meant for CH4, though.)
whimsicalfey chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
"After having 'chilled' with Aro, Caius, and Marcus, Bella wanted to meet even more vampires." For some reason, this one line cracked me up the most. c: She's such a precocious girl and you make her charming and mischievous in all the right ways. Please update soon!
hiyukihime2 chapter 19 . 9/7/2017
update please update
gingerline chapter 19 . 9/1/2017
Oh my gosh, you have become my new favorite Twilight author. c: I read your other version first (The Witch Girl's Mate), and when I read about the premise of this one, I wasn't sure. I mean, Bella being kidnapped by the Volturi? And being kinda-sorta raised by Jane from eight years old with Jane being her future mate? But damn, this was hilarious. You write humor (and cheeky Bella) excellently! I really enjoyed TWG'sM, but this version is my favorite of the two *by far*. I was having an angsty day, but your fic cracked me up. c: So thank you, and please update soon!
segir chapter 19 . 7/15/2017
ok till this chapter it it was funny AF.. i see you take awhile between updates.. but i will happily wait for this story..