Reviews for Through Bitter Chains
Helen-Celemion chapter 3 . 4/26/2017
Love your story!It catches my attention as soon as it appear!
Moreover,I really want to translate it into Chinese to share its it allowed?
tonyarmstrong1980 chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
dear rhysenn,

also can you consider putting you harry potter csi crossover story chaos theory either on here or on ao3 or providing me with working links to it if you know of any. thanks.

from tony armstrong
tonyarmstrong1980 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Dear rhysenn,

I was just wondering if you would consider placing five of your stories either here on or on another fanfiction archive site called archive of our own-aoi3 as the links to them no longer work as you took down your livejournal page. Also a couple of stories have links that no longer work and I wondered if you know of working links for me to get these or not.

I’ll give you the story list and you can decide what to do from there.

Patris est filius-harry potter, past and present-lord of the rings pirates of the Caribbean crossover, tongue of contention-numbers, surreptitious and falling slowly-american idol, the road to Sandhurst princess of wales how the lights set in and walk the lines-criminal minds.

So if you can consider placing these on the above please email me to say so or even if you’re not email me either way so I know what’s happening with them.

I'm sending this as a review to this story rather than as an email as you don't have a private messaging section like some authors on here so I hope by sending it this way instead you'll still get it and reply to it I hope

thanks

From tony armstrong
IvorySky chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
I know this is almost 12 years late, but, well, better late then never.
I have come upon this story so many times in my searching, but every time I just, slipped past it, forgot about it.
When I finally clicked on that title "Through Bitter Chains" and I decided to just read the first chapter, only the first chapter, I had no idea I would be placed in a story better written then any story I had ever read in my years of fanfiction writing/reading.
The plot was so captivating that my promise to only read the first chapter, flew straight out the window, I caught up to your updates in one hour. The way you write, I can't explain what it means to me, what I felt every time I read one of your beautifully structured sentences.
I hope you read this, and I hope you know just how good this story is.
feuilleblanche chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
Tu vas continuer cette histoire quand ? Elle est génial.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
really no update!
Freddie23 chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Really love the chapters you've put up. Just wish it was finished. From what I've read you're a wonderful author.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Whhhhhhhyyyyy is there no moooore? Please finish this story, please!
Lumiel Alatar chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Oh please, keep writing! This is a marvel, reminded me of Tristan and Isolde, I don't know why lol. How sweet!
The way you write is precious, and the plot is such a genial idea.
rory chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
where is the rest this was a great story you are an awesome story teller
A reader chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
When will you upload the next chapters? Please write more! The story is amazing.
ThePeacockFeather chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Dear lord, this story is perfection! You MUST finish it, I beg of you!
azure1996 chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Loved it
Meee chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Oh yes please finish this story it's SO good.
BiteMeECullen chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Dear lord, please update this story.