Reviews for Through Bitter Chains
Rachielle chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
I've got an idea for you: FINISH THIS DAMN STORY!
C.L. Forest chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
A decade has passed and not a single update was to be found. This is an outrage.

Excuse me while I drown in my tears.
gginsc chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Please update! This story is great!
TheMidnightCrow chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
I need more! please do continue with the story!

:):) UPDATE SOOOOOOON! Alert added:)
Yoline Nimai chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
Wow, I love that story! I hope that you'll write more if you can someday...
Kitty chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
Very good so far, i hope you will be continuing this story. would love to see where this goes.
Pheoknee chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
i miss you.
Dragonanzar chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
You haven't updated on this site in eight years. Unless you have updated on your website (which for some reason my computer refuses to access), I assume this story is abandoned. It's a pity; I have very much enjoyed what I have read so far. I really like your writing style so I hope you have updated somewhere else!
chiisu chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
Another plea from me: pleeeeeeeeease write again, it's so interesting to see and i'm so hoping for a good end for both of them (and for aragorn to become the king!)
Balinese chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
I know it has been years and I know I've not been the first one to ask and I don't think there's any hope but is there a chance left for you to continue this story?
Rahar Moonfire chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
Please continue writing this. I know it's been a while since you stopped, but please. I need to know what happens next! Pretty please? *fangirl crocodile tears*
jen chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
do you no what i think would be really cool? If you updated again that would be absolutly amazing, because this story is so worth the effort needed to finish it dont you think?
myrtha216 chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
This is really, really, really good.

Please update!
talking2myself chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I know that it's been six years and that you have probably long since abandoned this story, but it's such a good story I figured its worth a shot. PLEASE start writing again! You are such a fantastic writer and this is an exceptionally deep and emotional story. I am completely hooked. Normally, I don't make a point of begging people to continue their stories and I'm sorry if this annoys you... but it is SO GOOD! Hopefully my heartfelt pleas will be enough to sway you. I remain a huge fan!
Morvan Morlanhal chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
I admire the emotional depth and harsh sense of reality you've struck in this story. You're a powerful writer. I know it's been six years, but please don't abandon these characters to their fate...
296 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »