Reviews for Through Bitter Chains
Tie Feiyan chapter 6 . 11/17/2008
I love this story! Well done! I comend you on your writing. Please continue! I wish to see Legolas happy and Aragorn returned to his throne Hail to the rightfull couple!
CtcKid chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
This is an excellent story. A shame you haven't continued with it.
ME chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
I luv this! You have 2 rite mor! I've gto a stori 4 you! After the feast and all, Boromir leads an army to invade Mirkwood and take ALL the elves as sex slaves. THen,the army is defeated and retreat back home but Boromir, Aragorn, Faramir and Leggie (hot) are captured. It is then revealed who Legolas is and Aragorn becomes him lover. After afew other things, Boromir is dead, Faramir is Steward after handing Aragorn the Crown of Gondor and Legolas nad other elves live with him in Ithilien. Leggie and Aragorn have a steamy scene in bed in Ithilien and in Mirkwood.
sade chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
Please, please, please continue this fic - I read this the whole evening and can't get any sleep if I don't know what happens next. I know it's probably been years since you've last thought of this but still... pretty please?

Oh yeah, the story is probably the best Aragorn/Legolas/Boromir-fic I've ever read. You have amazing writing skills and the whole situation you've created for this - Boromir a king and Gondor a corrupted kingdom - is interesting and fresh.

So, please do a favor for the whole world of fanfiction by continuing this.
Mandanza chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
Whoa... This is too awesome to just leave unfinished. So please, update this! I just have to know what happens next.

So please, for the sake of all your fans.
Lin chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
I wish you would up date
rainonme2 chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
Omg this story is awesome!
RumorUnderOath chapter 6 . 10/10/2007
ugh this is so sad. i wish that you would update. you have so many reviewers...
RumorUnderOath chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
oh no! whats he going to do to him...!
Lina chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
This story is AMAZING! Here I was reading it and then I realized you haven''t updated since '03! I guess you probably don't have any plans to comtinue it? (

Anyways, great job and I'm still obsessing over "the Debt" from Harry Potter. D
bLuEh3aRtS chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
i love your writing style

it caught my attention instantly

please update soon

this is one of the few stories that is written with few to none mistakes

please update soon
Laura chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Your writing is exquisite (and error-free)- a rare treat on this site. I implore you to update, although such a lapse in time suggests that my request may be fruitless.
Jenny chapter 6 . 5/29/2006
Fantastic, pleas continiue on this one as fast as possibole.

it is the best story that I have read this far!

You are gifterd, pleas never stop whrigthing !

Jenny
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
OMG! i love your writing. i feel so drwn into it! your idea is great too! i can't wait to see where you're going with this!
Maethoriel chapter 1 . 3/12/2006