Reviews for Blue Mountains
sillymommy2010 chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
Great chapter, and you are right. There is no rule you have to have sex on your wedding night. It's an exhausting day.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
Sweetest Christmas ever! Somehow I missed this chapter!
fritzo chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
As always... a wonderful story and a lovely, tear inducing final chapter, loved every bit of it! And of course... you must give us more, you do these two in this role so well. A little hint of future chapter(s) with Annie wishing to spend time with Beth & Daryl at their house in Georgia, I'd like to see that. Again, excellent work.
Ambrosia29 chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
AAH~ OMG tell me you're doing their reception and wedding night?! GAH! Ahem. Sorry: I've been IN ABSOLUTE LOVE! With this universe you created and...yeah. I want more. I think I'll always want more. I abso-freaking-lutely adore this story. thank you for writing it!

And no, the sap was contained to a minimum it was a good, fun read. Loved it. If you didn't know by now.
MamaDCB chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
Of course I loved it! You can't stop there! Please continue...we need the honeymoon now!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
LOVE IT! Your stories are always so great!
jeanf chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Oh how I loved this...the family that daryl should have grown up with. So good to see them reunited with their long lost dixon.

Loved the little kids and how daryl and Beth interacted with them. Seems like Anne has a crush on daryl! Heheheh.

Can't wait to see more interactions with the whole lot of them. Will they be able to come visit them in georgia?

Loved to see daryl so happy.
heatherrk chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
I love that Daryl asked Annie to be his best man. That was so sweet. And them letting the sparrow go after the ceremony was perfect!
Str1der2015 chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
I loved this. Not too sugary sweet And hell even if some people think it was we all could use some of it after the crud that's been in the news lately...thank you and best of the holidays to you! Every one of your stories is a little gift!
taliamarie77 chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
I just LOVE this story. The wedding chapter is so original and it felt like it was Daryl's "fairytale wedding" since it's written from his POV! :)
Are you going to write a chapter about when they finally get pregnant? Please say YES!
BegginStrips chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
It's a happy day and happy days like these are something out of a fluffy dream.

Thanks for this :D
writergrrrl chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
So sweet, and a lovely wedding. And a tired, slightly irritable Daryl is adorable.

I like how he continues to be unsure or himself, though he loves Beth absolutely. I just adore this story and all of your writing.
Sb chapter 5 . 12/11/2015