Reviews for Blue Mountains
Newsie35 chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
What a great ending :) thank you!
JustMaeBe chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
I love this verse. Love it love it love it. I'm so glad they have their family and their love. :)
booklover1989 chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
Such an amazing story. One of my favorites.
taj14 chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
Thank you, this was a wonderful story.
TWDFan05 chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
Awww! They finally had their little baby! How adorable! I knew if it was a girl they would name her after Grandma Liv! I'm glad Daryl was able to bring his child to visit his aunt at least once. I'm sure that will be very special for him. Now I want donuts for breakfast!
Ela1980 chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
Really nice ending to a great and beautiful story. Thumbs up!
EPQS chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
Aw, that was beautiful!
AlisaRB chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
I'm so sad to read the end cause I love this universe so much. No one had ever explored the possibility of Daryl's family and just reading about it and how he meets Beth just in time makes my heart soar. I hope you ever find enough inspiration to write some shots but if not I'll be perfectly fine re reading and reading your other beautiful stories!
Thanks for this sweetie
Avaleigh1 chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
*sniff*

I don't want it to be over. I've enjoyed these two so much. Thank you for sharing them with us!
sillymommy2010 chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
and I'm officially full of feels. So happy for them and that Daryl got the life he should have always had. YAY.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
This was adorable.
Riddicks Raven chapter 9 . 1/16/2016
I really enjoyed the talk between Beth and Mika. I hope they have a baby to meet Aunt Anne.
vettech60 chapter 9 . 1/16/2016
Love this story. I really loved "Fight to Win" (really I love all your stuff!) and I'm so happy you continued it! Waiting for that baby, hope it happens soon.
Indiana Smith chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
Sweet, sweet stuff. I love angst, but it's so nice to see Beth and Daryl so happy too. I think they work just as well together when they are a couple, as when there is unresolved sexual tension. Some pairings get boring once they get together, but bethyl seems to work in any scenario. Or maybe you are such a great writer that you seamlessly make it work no matter what stage of a relationship they're on. I love it.
lostinthemusic6 chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
oh I just love sweet Bethyl! This was an adorable chapter and I can't wait for them to have a baby either!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »