Reviews for Blue Mountains
Newsie35 chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
It's so cute :)
thePaperPalace chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
Aww this is cute :) I really hope Beth can get pregnant! They both deserve a baby
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
LOVE IT! I can't get enough of this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
There's no reason every one of these chapters should make me cry but they do they're so beautiful
So sweet!
heatherrk chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
I want them to have a baby so bad!
rosagil chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
I love your story "Catch Me", believe me, I could read it every day. But "Blue Mountains" simply is lovely. I love this couple, they are so sweet. I think, I will miss them when the story ends.
An Amber Pen chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
Definitely still loving it! Keep writing!
kevkye chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
Another incredible chapter filled with love, laughter and good times for Daryl and Beth. Love how proud Daryl and Hershel are of Beth and what she has accomplished with being a piano teacher. She is touching each and every single child's life with her love and kindness which will never be forgotten. Judith Grimes is the most adorable girl and I love how you vividly described her and her clothes. Thrilled that the recital went well and that everyone had a great time. Love that we got to see Daryl's POV towards the end of the chapter! He absolutely loves and adores Beth so much! They both want a baby so bad. They are going to make great parents and that baby will have the best of both families. You have one more chapter left - I hope Beth becomes pregnant and I hope she finds a creative way to tell Daryl so he will be surprised! :) Incredible job as always! Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Ela1980 chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
Great chapter. Thumbs up!
jillian101 chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
This au always leaves me with a smile on my face, just wanted to say thanks for that :-)
Carolina-not-Caroline chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
Please let them be able to have a baby soon!
Bee chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
Beth will always be so much more than a piano teacher. She is sunlight incarnate and ow so many dad Daryl feels it hurts. :) eagerly awaiting the last part.
writergrrrl chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
I'm so glad you included the recital! Judith's outfit left me giggling, because I've had two kids who both came up with some pretty interesting looks at that stage. Maggie continues to annoy and embarrass them all with her movie choices, which is hilarious. Still hoping for good news on the baby front with these two! (You're killin' me Smalls!)
sillymommy2010 chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
Oh gosh, I hope they get to have a baby. They both want it so bad.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »