Reviews for Happy Holidays From Dead House
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
Thank you for everything you've done. Thank you for taking the time to write this story for us, it was wonderful. Thank you so much. xo

Take care too. Happy holidays!
Al Drin Hoshizora chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
finally an update
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Can you clarify why Amanda's blood is so special?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
Please tell me it's not the end! Please can she saves them? (insert puppy eyes here) :)
Brenda chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
Oh... the head hoping on it's chin, the decaying burned bodies - shivers...- I've got goosebumps! The gruesomes details remembers me so much about the first book. brrrr...
TheTombedSpirit chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
SAVE THEM!

you can't...

Or can you..?
Al Drin Hoshizora chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
the threat is on
Pearl chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
I wonder if Amanda (or Josh, or her parents) is gonna come across Petey somehow and if his appearance could break the spell? I wonder if he turned to a living dog or if stay dead like Mr. Dawes?

Thank you for those quick uploads. Every chapter's ending has a way of begging me for more. I also love the fact you start to write this story around Chistmas time. Perfect for the title and the story. Perfect gift.

You got a very good poetic hand with all those figures of speech. I love it. You should publish a book one day (I'll love to read you).
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
omg 3 this story is so good! You're so talented. There couldn't be a better sequel than this one. :) :)
Brenda chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
Wow! Amazing! Please, continue. :)
lilobubs chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
ahh i really really like this :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
Wow! This is so awesome! I like how the story is going. ;)
Pearl chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Maybe it doesn't work on her because she's the only one who almost died in Welcome to Dead House? I guess when Ray tried to kill her it did something and it prevent her from ''it''? Maybe Amanda died for a second before Ray could take her blood? Like she would have only died of chocking, not of blood-sucking (which could have turned her into a vampire-ghost-zombie-goul living dead)... Later, even if the kids came forward to attack Amanda and Josh, it didn't seems like they hurt them a little since Mr. Dawes came, so Josh hadn't been affected. Same goes for the parents: they didn't try to kill them, they just tied them and brought them to the amphitheater so the killing and the blood could have been shared by everyone.

So Amanda could be immune because she died and came to life again... Or maybe she's dead and doesn't know it. Thay Ray actually killed her, but because he didn't take her blood she somehow isn't affected by the sun and can live a normal life?

Maybe the dog ain't stupid, maybe ''it'' supress it capability of detecting that something is not right?

Maybe sucking on the dead (Amanda) could kill them for good?

Or maybe Karen prevent her from behind under ''it''?

Those are my guess... :P

I love it! Please, keep going. And thank you for such a beautiful Christmas present. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
omg I love you! Thank you so much for putting this up! 3 I've been waiting forever for someone to imagine the sequel.
Al Drin Hoshizora chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
they might be in danger... or so i think