Reviews for The Scaly Raptor
Mavrick-17 chapter 17 . 4/27/2023
Love the fact Rexy Gibbs smacked Blue.
poaling12 chapter 30 . 8/25/2022
From what I’ve found, it’s also on SpaceBattles, though I will say that this is certainly a good read!
derrickreeves797 chapter 30 . 6/17/2022
Hey creator this continues this story please
Guest chapter 30 . 5/27/2022
Loved all of this fic
Bummed it seems to jave suddenly ended
Su-Ltan chapter 30 . 3/15/2022
please come back
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2022
Being completely honest, this is one of the best fanfics I ever had the pleasure of reading I just hope that you continue this absolute goldmine of a fanfic.
gabogame3 chapter 29 . 1/26/2022
OMG IT'S A SCALIE.
I'M HYPED LOL.
Gwydean chapter 3 . 1/7/2022
I read this a year ago, and have just re-read it.

It’s just as brilliant as the first time I read it, especially considering you included the tell-tale game.

You should carry on these stories!?
femalefarrier chapter 30 . 11/10/2021
I really hope you continue with your story, it had me laughing nonstop
Gwidean chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
I love how you’ve done the story, and I particularly love how you incorporated the Jurassic Park tellatale Game characters and other graphic novels! When the story is finished you really should do a sequel?!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/23/2021
Please update, I love it
Morange chapter 30 . 4/24/2021
XD
jeff5555 chapter 30 . 4/18/2021
i hope the admins delete this trash story
Raidensstupidhat chapter 30 . 3/26/2021
Ah man, that’s all? I know it’s been like five years but I wish you’d continue it. I just found it and binged the whole thing and let me tell you, I have highly enjoyed one of the best Jurassic Park fics out there. Here’s hoping it gets continued some day.
Gwydean chapter 1 . 2/9/2021
This story is incredibly funny and entertaining as well as brilliantly done. I love the way, because of the actor of Chris Pratt there are constant guardians of the Galaxy references and scene parallels, please do a sequel or continue on the original?