Reviews for The Scaly Raptor
Dragon Man 180 chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
Cave people and a humanoid Indominus... did Wu ever consider making a Dragon? I doubt it would be able to fly or breathe fire, but he'd get money thrown at him by fantasy nerds (me included)

I'm a little sad there was no Sunset adorableness in this chapter.

Pet mini elephants? Pet mini mammoths? How many bushels of peanuts do they eat a day?

And hearing about the past raptor tamer... I kind of wish he was around just so Blue and Rexy could lay a smack down on him.
dracologistmaster chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
Great chapter, I look forward to next update and seeing what happens after this disturbing reveal. I also look forward to seeing what happens now that Doctor Grant and Owen have met.
Espeon Master Espo chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
mmm oh my this could get interesting
galacticplumber chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
Wow. Didn't expect the warpath reference. Kudos. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go find my inception boom sound effect button for that ending.
Bobboky chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
Very good work.
XRaiderV1 chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
oh shtacko...
AyameKitsune chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
Epic! More please!
coincidencless chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
Well uh... holy shit Wu. I'm fully supportive of using genetic engineering to create new species - sapience is sapience - but maybe tone it down a little? There is such a thing as overextending.

Good work on bringing back Neanderthals, though. They didn't deserve to go extinct to something as pathetic as climate change.
Solaris Eclipsis chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
well damn Wu's a damn dumbass but this story is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
miss-beauty-world chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
Oh shit... Wu, you are a dumbass. What the fuck were you thinking. I'm wish I could say I didn't see that one coming but I'm gonna be honest I was kinda expecting human dinosaur hybrids. I wasn't expecting indominous human hybrids though. This story just keeps getting better and better I hope you update soon like in an hour cause I can't wait :)
alaskanwoman25 chapter 29 . 8/13/2016
This just keeps getting better every time I read the update
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 28 . 8/10/2016
I absolutely love this please update soon
Beloved Daughter chapter 28 . 8/9/2016
Fascinating premise. Can't wait to see what else you will come up with and just what/who Wu created on that Greek island...
miss-beauty-world chapter 27 . 8/5/2016
I got bored so I re read this for fun cause I had enjoyed it the first time hope you update soon and I would love it if someone made fanart for it as well
499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »