Reviews for The Scaly Raptor
Espeon Master Espo chapter 26 . 6/26/2016
Interesting, I wonder if what is on the island was my ideas. :D
Darkkrebs chapter 26 . 6/26/2016
What's going on with the Carnoraptor, by the way? It's been several chapters since we saw last that thing.
alaskanwoman25 chapter 26 . 6/26/2016
I'm just loving this story and sunset's shenigans and I want to see the raptor squad call rexy grandma and call Claire mama or mom
D608 chapter 26 . 6/26/2016
Sunset is SO ADORABLE!
coincidencless chapter 26 . 6/25/2016
Ambush the ambushers, I like it.

No Wu, you’re not being punished for advancing genetics by decades. You’re being punished knowingly getting innocent people killed you short-sighted psycho. How does that not register for him?
Wu’s greatest work. Oh for goodness sake he’s been busy too, hasn’t he?

Dinosaur intelligence estimates are LEAPING ahead. Now to just prove there’s no Clever Hans going on.
dracologistmaster chapter 26 . 6/25/2016
Great chapter, I look forward to seeing what they find on that island in Greece, though the way Wu explained it has me somewhat worried about what it might be. I am curious though, will the video that Alan and the others saw make them change their minds about visiting the island?
ColdFang chapter 26 . 6/24/2016
So we might be seeing the end of the more crazier raptor packs? And Grant and the others getting more suspicious as well. I wonder how well Grant and Tim would take to Roxanne's true Identity?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 26 . 6/24/2016
Very nice chapter, can't wait to see what madness Wu made and how it changes things. I honestly want to see Alan and Owen meet, just for giggles. I also want to see Alan's reaction if he gets handed his old hat by Rexy before she shifts back to her normal form.

I love Ami and Sunset going the Mr. Ed route. How about Ami tosses various colored balls out and Sunset has to put them in the appropriate colored boxes to earn a treat? I'm sure the visitors would love that.
Trufla chapter 26 . 6/24/2016
Nice chapter. We get to see what sort of reaction Tim and the rest of the original cast are having to the events in the park. I can see where it's going to be a fairly hard pill to swallow in terms of any of them feeling even remotely comfortable with the proposals being put up for the raptor activities, though I wonder if Dr. Grant might have encountered some form of tribal magic at some point on his digs, at least enough to possibly be a bit more accepting if he becomes aware that there is mojo involved.

And with regards to Dr. Wu, it sounds like the man has more secrets to reveal. A private island, claims to have delved into the realm of the gods, and an indication that there is a need for quick resolution of a situation? I'm wondering if the doctor pushed the human genetic content even higher in his private experiments and there are some Indominus Sapiens inhabiting this private island? Looking forward to the next installment.
Garuda 1 chapter 26 . 6/24/2016
are you going to turn jenkins in to a chompy next
ultima-owner chapter 26 . 6/24/2016
Wu is complex.
The Omega Rex is a Super Rex.
Darkkrebs chapter 26 . 6/24/2016
Tim's gonna find out about the amulet pretty soon, isn't he.
AyameKitsune chapter 26 . 6/24/2016
Epic! More please!
XRaiderV1 chapter 26 . 6/24/2016
gee..I wonder what they cooked up in that lab of theirs..
alaskanwoman25 chapter 25 . 6/20/2016
This is really good and I loved sunset's shenigians when she climbed on top of her caretaker ami to be hat sunset and I'm glad that sunset decided to call her caretaker ami mama now and I'm also looking forward to more shenigans
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »