Reviews for The Scaly Raptor
Thunderbird 22 chapter 30 . 5/8/2019
ah I see it's been a couple years now that I check the date, sad, I rather enjoyed this, I wish to could have gone . well you get what you get, have a nice life.

Thundy, out.
Fai Gensou chapter 22 . 5/4/2019
Well, if the Murphy here is Tim & Lexie’s dad, then I think he now matches his legal status of ‘dead’
KarlTheKiller chapter 1 . 3/16/2019
I wanna take over and just do it myself I have an idea of having the story take place in original Jurassic Park and the dino turn and become pro boxers I have fight plans of Rexy (male for fighting sake along with the other dinos) and the big one fighting in the heavyweight. I can sin some fights with them against Holyfield Bowe Tyson Foreman Morrison Golota maybe. I just wanna write that
Thomas Knightshade chapter 30 . 1/1/2019
dinosaur-hybrid children? I hope we see more of them. Such as forming a bond with one (or more) of the soldiers. And having the original members should be interesting when they find out about tye amulet and human Rexy. Upload soon please!
whalenjp00 chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
I absolutely love this story so far, can't wait to see more!
octavio675 chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
Lmfao'd VERY hard at the MERE THOUGHT of dinosaurs dancing my dude... OMFG HAHAHAHA! man, imagine a baryonyx, spinosaurus, rexy and the indominus dancing to Epic sax guy! Hilariousness at its fullest!
Please chapter 30 . 12/10/2018
I need more
You can't just end the chapter with a massive revelation AND a cliffhanger and then not update at all for two years
king furgo chapter 30 . 11/21/2018
Please continue... I like this story, i don't want it to end... Especially not without an official epilogue chapter. :'(
Kyubi9 chapter 30 . 11/6/2018
Hi Ya! Kyubi9 here saying I really love this story and and I can't wait till you update it. I'm looking forward to Allen Grant meeting Owens Raptors and Rexy.

Well That's all for now and I hope you update soon SEE YA!
JRF chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
I like this whole story, but I was wondering if you could make a story like this but instead make it to where owen is turned into a FEMALE raptor.
Temperanceinsane chapter 30 . 11/4/2018
Please update this FanFiction because it is awesome
Sorna-Raptor chapter 1 . 10/7/2018
I love this story I usually hate when people turn non human beings into humans but this does it so well. And thank you for spareing my emotions and childhood by not having the island go up in a fiery hell bomb my heart can't take it after Fallen Kingdom.
TheDeathlyHallows2017 chapter 30 . 9/27/2018
i really love the story! one of the few that i actually like that is more than 2-8 chapters. will you continue anytime soon?
Reagan Smith chapter 30 . 9/18/2018
IT’S NOT DEAD! It’s on space battles. Page 163 is the chapter after chapter 30.
Reagan Smith chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
I can’t describe how great this is.
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »