Reviews for The Scaly Raptor
Tina chapter 4 . 9/11/2018
Please more updates
Guest chapter 30 . 9/6/2018
please updated soon when you can be. thank you like the story
Reagan Smith chapter 30 . 9/3/2018
Best fanfic I have ever read.
Raptor Lover chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
Why not make a fanfiction about Owen gets turned into a female raptor that can only speak dinosaur and not human language. He should still have his memories and everything, but he should also go through everything that the raptors have to go through. He should even go to the vet, but if you do decide to do it you should make it to where he hates going to the vets so much that they have to sedate him every time he has/and or needs to go to the vet. If you do decide to do the fanfiction can you make the chapters long with a lot of chapters. Please and thank you. :) :) :) :) :) :)
JaffaCakeMafia chapter 30 . 8/13/2018
please, i beg you
JaffaCakeMafia chapter 30 . 8/13/2018
please continue
Stadlen chapter 30 . 8/3/2018
Please continue, great story.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/20/2018
so sad that this will probably never continue. its been two years..
moo-cow chapter 15 . 7/9/2018
Halfway through and it looks like Indy is permadead. Oh well. This is fun to read no matter what and I'm glad I opened it.
moo-cow chapter 8 . 7/9/2018
I hope the Indominus is still alive, I want to hear what she has to say. This is a really good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
and here i thought this would be a fucking one shot, wrong af
Guest chapter 30 . 6/30/2018
I doubt this will reach you.
None of the others before me did

Transformation fanfiction is a niche genre inside a niche hobby, and the rule about fanfiction is that only about 10% of the stuff written is any good.

This story is that 10 percent.

Thirty chapters in and I was just as entranced by your story as I was back in chapter one, and it’s been wonderful watching the characters (and your writing skills) evolve in spectacular ways over the course of the year you spent on this. With Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom having come out recently, I was craving a story like this. This story is a masterpiece. But you need to finish it.

Imagine if Leonardo Da Vinci had stopped halfway through the Mona Lisa.
If Bach had quit writing music before he died.
If all the great artists and architects of history hadn’t finished their gifts unto the world.
It would be a sad world indeed.

If by some stange fortune or circumstance you see this, I must implore you: finish this piece. It deserves a happy ending. Ami and Sunset deserve it. Claire and Rexy deserve it. Owen and his pack deserve it. You deserve it, to see this great journey to its end.
Life finds a way, and I hope you will do the same.

Please. Don’t end it here. There’s so much left to be said and done.
Westmanv chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Much sadness for the story being dead.
miss-beauty-world chapter 30 . 6/25/2018
Ugh. I’ve missed this fic. I wish you’d update it. I just love it so much.
NaggleDaggle chapter 30 . 6/24/2018
Honestly, I was surprised to see a Jurassic Park story based in transformations and in talking with the animals actually be 30 chapters long as of the moment. I was even more surprised when, despite some of the silliness, it had me hooked from the moment I started reading. A fantastic find for any Jurassic Park fan, and it's unfortunate that you haven't actually continued it since nearly two years ago.
I would love to see this continue, and to see how stories are fleshed out. Whether any of the OG characters (Ian, Grant, Tim, etc.) from JP will get a chance with the amulet, how it'll affect the animals' lives when they're put back into their paddocks for park-goers to gawk at, the new animals like the Omega T-Rex and the Carnoraptor, etc. Despite it being a nice, comedic, sometimes lengthy narrative at times, I would love to see this continue, and would absolutely love to see everything come to a head when Jurassic World actually opens.
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »