Reviews for The Scaly Raptor
ChaosHearth chapter 30 . 6/24/2018
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE
Guest chapter 30 . 6/21/2018
Harry please continue or at least tell us if you are aware of ME fallen kingdom because I'm really want to know what you are going to do
Deven chapter 30 . 6/21/2018
Please continue this story a lot of people like this and it feels unfair that you haven’t updated in almost 8 YEARS seariously are you dead or not updating for another reason
Guest chapter 30 . 4/10/2018
please updated this story when you can soon
Child-of-God16 chapter 14 . 3/19/2018
If you can see what's happening in the world today, since it's all over and the problems are only getting worse, just know that these are the end times; the days Jesus warned about. He gave us signs to look for which can be found in Matthew 24 in the bible and told us to watch. To not let these times come upon you unaware.

Understand that the rapture is at hand and can happen any moment. The day of the Lord is coming like a thief in the night and you do not want to be left behind.

When I reach out to people I encourage them to come out of this world and to seek the father in heaven while he may be found since 1 John 2:17 tells us in the word of god aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

A lot of popular anime, games, movies, books and etc is of the devil. You don't want to be indulging in something that has no place in the kingdom of God since it will only hinder your walk with Christ. 1 John 2:15-17 and James 4:4 is important to remember since we can't be holding hands with the world and Jesus. These holidays & traditions a lot of us were brought up on has nothing to do with our father in heaven, is of the world and is only a distraction; please don't get caught up with it.

Realize that fiction by definition is "invention or fabrication as opposed to fact" along with other definitions out there... and you want to be careful. I use to be a fanfic writer myself but I gave up a lot of things because a lot of it was related or connected to the world.

There is nothing wrong with writing... but when you're writing about worldly things or fabricating stuff, you're putting yourself in danger since we're to walk in truth. Liars won't inherit the kingdom of God so you want to make sure you're speaking truth at all times.

Jesus told us at John 14:23-24 that if you love him then you'd obey his teaching. He also says at John 14:15 that if you love him then to keep his commandments.

I'd get away from fan fiction altogether and focus on or build a relationship with Jesus Christ since it's very important but that's a decision you will have to make for yourself.

Just know that all the issues going on in the world has already been foretold in the bible.

If you are awake and aware to everything going on, then please: seek the father in heaven, repent of your sins, let go of this world and follow Jesus as mentioned at Matthew 10:37-38; everything we need to know is in the word of god so please read the bible for yourself. You don't want to be deceived since a lot of churches out there aren't doing what they should be doing.

Know that there isn't much time left but don't adopt the spirit of fear since greater is he that is in you than what is in the world. You need faith since without it, it's impossible to please the father in heaven so never let the devil steal that or your peace. Just draw close to the father in heaven and he will draw close to you.

We've all fallen short so nobody is better than anybody and the heavenly father is very merciful. Just humble yourself, go to the father in prayer,confess your sins to him and repent. Mean what you say & repent (turn away or stop doing it now) and he will forgive you.

Jehovah is the god of Abraham, Issac and Jacob but nobody comes to the father but through the son Jesus Christ so you want to accept and follow him since it's by his blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven.

Take care and keep your eyes on Jesus. You want to be ready. Unless you're born of water and the Spirit, you won't enter the Kingdom of God.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/5/2018
Where are you leferts?
Guest chapter 30 . 2/22/2018
Please make more chapters.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/22/2018
Pls update it is a very good story
Guest chapter 30 . 12/16/2017
leferts it's been over a year now, please update soon
Fai Gensou chapter 30 . 12/2/2017
Can't wait for this to come back to life. Text should totally give Alan his hat back, and let Tim and Lex know how she felt about their grandfather.
Wonder if they'll be offered turns with the amulet? Probably not
Genuka chapter 30 . 10/12/2017
*cackle* Love the inspector thing. I am very glad they opted for helping them instead of hurting the kids.
Do you plan to continue this fic? I really hope so and that you update soon!
Robert chapter 30 . 10/5/2017
This work has been my life for the last few days. I cannot begin to describe how great this is. I do hope you can get around to continuing it. I love this so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Can we see an accurate Hatzegopteryx as a character in this? A giant, flight-capable land predator that eats dinosaurs is too epic to pass up and it could fly to other islands or to the mainland, expanding the scope of the story

Have it play the same role as Sobek in It's Not The Raptor DNA: an initially antagonistic but still heroic apex predator that rules over an island
Strato1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Though the first chapter was a bit rough, and you absolutely MUST be able to suspend your disbelief as a reader, this is a very entertaining story. I very much hope it isn't dead.
Deven chapter 30 . 8/25/2017
Really good story hope to see more
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »