Reviews for Beachin' Trip
XIII I IOU chapter 1 . 3/14
Hi dude can you make another chapter or a sequel cause I love it
chibiasterphoenix456 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I loves this!
secretsoul7 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Maxie: *blushes and nosebleeds* this is definatly going into my favs HAHA YAMIS REACTION TO THE CLOSET *nosebleeds* gah hahaha so funny you guys are awsome shall read more soon!
dancing elf chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
enjoyed your fic
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I love it! There were so many hilarious moments! XD and 'awww' moments. And 'WOOOO!' moments. XD
Alicessister chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
awsome story. i laughed my but of witht the closetpart and the oatmeal fight. so halarious. im 17 and my name is Ivane. i wrote one story so far. its called being ivy. i have some revision to do and wouldnt mind any ideas for the next chapter. review the story if its good enough . critisizim is welcome and so is advice. Bakura: shut up and... Ryou: Bakura...SHUT UP Everyone: *shock* alicessister:*woah* ok um...yeah. by.
Kagimine chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
... Ryou was kind of an asshole in this.
Random Reader 37 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
If my family didn't already know I was insane, the sporadic laughter I had while reading this would have clued them in. Bravo! I enjoyed this imensly
iHamster chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Pure fluff. I love it.
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
awesome!... DIE TEA! i loved this story! Lots of fluff, very suggestive, and plenty of Yaoi!

Even a flick of Tea hating in the notes!

A little heartshipping here and there and PLENTY of puzzleshipping :3 what a great story!
Mugiwara-Kaizokudan chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Amazing one-shot (:

By god, over 18 thousand words?

How long did it take to write? Haha
AleCat1230 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
my first yaoi story i actually kinda liked it i dont much care for a joey/seto pairing but u think that it fitted in this story
xRed-Eyesx chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Funny XD
Luffyko chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I just love all these couples in this story! ;P

The truth and dare was hilarious and kinky hehe

A very orgasmic story. I read it about a bazillion times XD
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009