Reviews for Naruto the Neglected
Luna Bakura chapter 15 . 7/25
Please write a sequel
dis was a gud story... btw i asking is Miley liek ur own Fic Character or... Becuz i kno its not a crossover character or a naruto character so plz could ya tell us... i dont kno if u already have but would you mind saying?
Thank you for your story. I enjoyed reading it. Towards the ending it became a bit too fluffy as I kinda expected a rather dark story. IMO u should have developed hinatoxnaruto more as it currently feels like Miley is the MC with naruto close second.
hope you make more.
Dino aids chapter 15 . 1/9
This was very good, considering that this is your 2nd fic. The story felt a little cliche (typical neglect fic plot advancement) at some parts and there were a couple of spelling mistakes here and there, other than that I loved this story. The major problem of this story was that it felt really rushed at points( Chunin exam, training arc, war, etc). I hope you will fix these sort of mistakes in your next fic. Anywho, I really enjoyed this fic, looking forward to read another if your fic. Good job!
Rebmul chapter 14 . 12/30/2017
wait a minute didn't danzo ask them a question in the counsel chambers?
Rebmul chapter 13 . 12/30/2017
why is danzo alive after what he did he should have been executed, why did they go back in time to fight in kiri's civil war cause that's the only way that could happen since mei was the mizukage during the chunin exams.
art.bet.79 chapter 15 . 12/25/2017
wonderfull man but when are you going to upload a chapter 16 and 17 i kinda wanna know what happens next on this story
LolieG chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
IT HAS LEGIT TOOK ME A YEAR & A HALF AT THE MOST TO RE-FIND THIS STORY!

at first i gave up but then it started coming to me again and i missed reading it again, so i decided to start reading, then after doing some random author checks in my favorite stories sections. I saw this story at the end of your profile. And I was like "is this it? summary seems like it..." so i skipped to the ending and I was "Holy mother of all that is holy! Merry Christmas to me! It is it!"
Hails chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
Hmmmmmm... I wonder why

BECAUSE SHe IS ThE STONGEST KAKONA NIN EVER!
mylesgirl16 chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Tot the guest who pointed out this story was on wattpad
Thats me as well.
I have an account here and one there.
But thank you for telling me.
Insective Maaza chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
I think your copying a story on wattpad. I read the same...story on wattpad EXACT COPY! DUDE! COPY RIGHTS HAVE BEEN DESTROYED! I am gonna tell that author on wattpad but...maybe it's you are original and the other has copied it or you are the same user.
An Average Jo chapter 15 . 7/1/2017
The story was nice but the very short scenes like in the wave arc kinda rushes it. Other than that overall nice story. Wish you would've made it a little longer though.
Lewis-Sama chapter 15 . 6/24/2017
Awesome story!
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 6 . 5/3/2017
And done. Fuck off and don't write again you Kishimoto loving piece of shit.