Reviews for My Wingman
nafiondf aof chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
Have Nickolas bring rescue Lila from Helena as retribution for keeping Jason from Sam.
Mikesmom118 chapter 7 . 11/24/2016
Please come back an finish this sooooooo good..
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2016
Please come back...can't wait to see what happens next...
Nickels35 chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
Loving the Sam and Curtis connection, I hope JaSam can reconnect looking forward to reading more
sadi385 chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
Love it can't wait for more please update soon
bajangirl01 chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
Love reading this, I love how Sam got to say all the things to the people who hurt her but is she going to go after LIZ too?I LOVE how she went after Jason, that I believe is something that needs to be done on the show,and I hope she tears into Patrick also.
Love the idea of Curtis and Sam,hopeful that he is her Spinelli and that she ultimately decides on who she wants to be with,not because of Danny,but also because she cant imagine her life without this particular guy in it.
Baxter87 chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
great update!
mariposa101 chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
Love this chapter! So fun to hear about Sam and Curtis' past, looking forward to seeing more of them together.
Foxyleo28 chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
Enjoyed
nicole812us chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
I like that there is interaction between Sam and Curtis, it makes sense. Hope Danny is ok. Maybe the accident will bring a clue to Jason.
WriterMuffin chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
CURTIS Yay! Thank you for posting another chapter. Hope Danny and Jason are ok.
Batelita chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
Yay for an update!

Thank u for making Curtis & Sam partners!

Wth happens to Danny & Jason? Wonder what has Patrick back... Where is Emma? Can't wait for more of this! Thx for updating! ️️
mariposa101 chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
Amazing chapter. Love Curtis and Sam's interaction. Looking forward to more.
Haya Al-Hafez chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
Hey I love the story so far. So refreshing to actually see Sam let lose and fight back. Thats why i love her in the first place. I noticed you haven't updated in a while...can we expect some new chapters soon? Excited to read it.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/5/2016