Reviews for our kingdom come
Sacha.little.human chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
Cute :3 you are really good!
Orithyea chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
That last line absolutely killed me.
DesertRose3000 chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
No doubt that Atem would get Yugi ten white horses and beautiful camels, all the silk, gold and honey the ancient empire could yield up for him.
Arius the Heretic chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
That was such a sweet chapter! I recently finished the series and i gotta admit the ending gave a bittersweet feeling, but more on the sweet than the bitter. Even so, I'm still sad that Atem had to go away and stuff, so reading this kinda gave me a lighthearted feel. :)
Linh Linh chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
This piece is really nice. It has a comfort, loving, and peaceful mood that makes me feel all fluffy and smile a little. Anyone who adores these two as much as I do wouldn't deny that they know Atem would give Yuugi anything. Any riches or wishes in the world. Do anything for him. Even to an extreme point of sacrificing himself. But, I think everyone of us knows Yuugi would't pick anything over Atem. Their love and devotion for each other are very enchanting. And reading your work just refresh me with them. Short, simple, but delivers the message clearly. Thank you, it is nicely done. I like and enjoy it really much.