Reviews for Avalon series
ParsifalinHeels chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
0 I hope you find it in your heart to finish this... or was that the ending? :-\
MissMeggs chapter 2 . 3/10/2003
Yah!

He remembers! I'm so glad he's alive!
Steffi chapter 2 . 3/10/2003
Taz! Wonderful story but where is the kiss? :p :D You promised me one ..and I didnt mean the one where she kissed the dead Roxton. *big eyes* No honestly ..great story but we need another sequel! :p *Hugs*

Steffi :)
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Great story, TAZ! I like all your stories but this one is... one of the best I've ever read!
Gabbo chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Taz, deary you know how I feel about this story...hehehe The poor darling dead, I don't think so...and no you can not leave us hanging too long like this we need a proper ending, like Steffi said lots of kisses. ;)
MissMeggs chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Yes, you are mean. It was great until you killed Roxton, bring him back!Quick! Write the sequel and bring back ROxton!
challengerspet chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Great fic! And by all means plesase do write a sequel. I want to see how you have Challenger figure this one out! ;) LOL
Theexplorer chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
brillant story. but you have to bring back roxton somehow pleaseeeeeeeee!
lois3 chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Yes you must write a sequel, Roxton can't die, so get busy please.
TLWROX chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
ARe. YoU. cRazY. WRITE THE SEQUEL! Roxton CAN'T be dead! Morgaine and/or Abigail have to save him! This was SUCH a great story, Taz! Write the sequel so my head doesn't explode! ;) :) :)
bEc chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
great fic. Of course there should be a sequel. I cant wait.
Pam chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
oh no! You can't leave Roxton dead! write a sequel pleeeeeeeease? :D
Emma chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
OF COURSE there should be a sequel! you can't just leave it like that...puh-lease don't just leave it like that. Roxton can't be dead, Margurite has power - she can bring him back b/c he's her protector, right?

its so good. great work
katybelle chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
I want more. You can't leave Roxton dead. He and Margurite belong together, especially now that she knows the truth.

Good story, by the way.
Steffi chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Sweetie just two things ...hurry up with the sequel and please ...give us a "living" kiss! :D Great work! *Hugs*

Steffi