Reviews for Bet On It
elliekinwa chapter 3 . 9/18
Incredibly fun story, vivid, believable characters. And one of the best appearances of Paul Barnes I've seen. Well done;
80erSerienLadyGermany chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
Super Geschichte und tolle Idee Smyth los zu werden.
Neano chapter 4 . 2/22/2019
Awesome to Sequel. Had a great laugh. I love the way you use Jeanie Melrose. Using the old wedding photo was a stroke of genius.
kehwie chapter 4 . 12/16/2018
Another delightful read! :)
Flslp87 chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
Clever having Paul as the new section leader.. thats one I can totally get behind.

And funny you brought in The Princess Bride...Captain Swan had quite a few parallels to the movie. Weeven got an As you wish and because Killian was a 300 yearold pirate, it didn't sound abnormal

On to the next chapter, even though I should be writing
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
oh, my goodness, this is priceless! I love, love, love this story. Well done.
Truckee Gal chapter 4 . 12/10/2017
Oh me oh my this is such fun and it keeps getting better and better! The best stories come to life when you write what you know and you are brilliant at situational comedy (my favorite btw). So that means your entire family must embrace laughter, not just in the crazy stuff, but in the every day happenings of life. As a fellow S&MK fan, it's pure joy that you share this gift with us. Thank you!
Truckee Gal chapter 2 . 12/10/2017
Paul: "Is this how you run your ship around here, Melrose?"
In my head, Billy tells Paul that his agents work hard all year and it's good for them to unwind and play hard together during the Christmas party. This year's theme appears to be "Sink the USS Cruiser Fred Fielder." With the new Agency Director's shrewd bet, it appears he dealt a blow that will put loose-lipped Fred in dry dock!
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
The Wizard has not lost his edge. He pays attention to actions; not just to words. Looking forward to the underhanded tactics that will cure Fred of his gossiping ways.
Christineat chapter 4 . 5/22/2017
What's sweet story!
cinderella9056 chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
great chapter
cinderella9056 chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
great story
very funny
cinderella9056 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
love this story can't wait to read more
Kathryn Lee Duncan chapter 3 . 3/25/2016
Hi. I just,came across "Bet On It' and had to tell you how much I thoroughly enjoyed your story! Really liked the idea of the Wizard taking over Dr. Smith's position . Well done. Looking forward to reading more of your work!
darnchts chapter 4 . 3/23/2016
This is such a wonderful story. I love your version of how the truth comes out..just a feel good type story. You are really a wonderful writer Janet. Thanks so much again for brightening my day.