Reviews for The Importance of Homework
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Awesome story! I would have liked Ryo to be in it, but, oh well.
Squit Ayumin chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I think I can honestly say I've never read anything so in-character before. You could be a writer for the actual show! It was fantastic!
Anonomous chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Brilliant funny and ironic.
000000000135 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Good job! I'm adding you to my fave authors list. )

There's an error in this fic though:

"We are not," said Renamon with authority. "I, at least, can keep my sense of direction in the dark. We have been moving in roughly the same direction the entire time - gradually downwards, north and slightly west."

but then:

"Not really," Jenrya replied. "If we know we're going downwards and northeast, then we know that going upwards and southwest will take us back where we came from."

Renamon says they're going northwest, but Jenrya says they're going northeast.

Anyways, good job!
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Even with the lack of a real villain, this was a pretty cool tale, giving shy Kenta another turn in the spotlight. ...And FYI, I can't stand assignments like that! Kenta's one clever dude, not only for his torch, but his remark about imagination and access to the digital world.
Arcynic chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Kenta rocks. ...I think that speaks for itself. Once again, awesome story. Though I suspect you're getting tired of seeing my name.. xD
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
That bit about Takato's imagination at the begining was great!
parade-ground voice
Meaning?
and what it stood for.
His ego and misconceptions. :-)
How'd it get changed without anyone telling him?
You have quite the dictionary in your head, you know that?
the lightbulb to the batteries without electrocuting ourselves?"
I doubt she'd given them live batteries.
You are the FIRST person EVER I've know to use Guardromon's knighthood style of speech. I love you! :-)
the whole in the floor.
the hole in the floor.
When they disconnected the machines shouldn't they have gotten a black out?
"Will you do it?"
He's giving them a choice?
- particularly with a bodyguard.
Hmm?
"I've had dealings with a few of them before," Guardromon replied.
Not from the way he spoke before.
Marine Angemon flew across the tracks and down the tunnel.
That smart?
"I'm with the goggle boy,"
"I'm with chumly,"
I'm surprised they can fit at all when the tunnel was made for something that small. And plus since those two got away, the rest of the swarm know the tamers are there.
The k-boys having an idea, I guess it had to happen in some life time. :-)
even with this light to guide us.
And the speed might put it out.
didn't win free
didn't win freedom
It didn't shock Renamon?
which had been resting safely in his pocket,
And he didn't use it to call for help before?
he signed his name
First or last? :-)
it can reach a building directly above us."
If it still is.
"Yeah, so take me to your leader!" Hirokazu chimed in. He grinned. "I always wanted to say that."
I can't believe I didn't see that coming. :-)
It didn't end in the deletion of data and the throwing of attacks. Now THAT'S stunning!
without flashing back to the lightless, claustrophobic tunnels.
You didn't say they were freaking them out.
As Mr. Yamaki -
Ask Mr. Yamaki -
What was Juri and Takato's project?
Anyway, this was interesting and fun, and had a middle beginning and an ending, but I just need to ask, what for the characters themselves have changed? Just asking. Keep writing.
Stars chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Funny!
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
I love your work. Your style is beautiful, crisp and to the point while still clearly and powerfully evoking emotional responses in both character and audience. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you are an inspiration to me and I enjoy your writings immensely. Thank you for sharing your wonderful works and good luck in the continuation of all of your future endeavors.

(P.S. Did I mention how much I love your work?)

You've snagged yourself a fan by call of

"Himitsu the Hunter"
SylveranElf chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Elrond: Can't you make Takato and Rika have a study date?

Legolas: Takato would like that!

SylverElf: -drags Legolas away- Takato and Legolas are my bitches.

Aule: Cute story. He's hyper on sugar.
Cosmos Traveler chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Yet another excellent story. This could've been such an awesome episode in the series, and it was perfectly realistic.

And the humor is awesome. The no-smoking sign, the bubblegum, and that line about Takato's imagination is one of the best lines ever.
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
The bubblegum, the no smoking, the hands-free flashlight...it's all perfect! A great read with that perfect mix of humor and adventure. And "One of my students has such an active imagination, it got up and started walking around on its own. How much more creativity do they want?" has to be the BEST line ever. Once again a great job, Silvor!
ApricotKisses chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Hirokazu...bubblegum... hehe I like this story.

That's the best line.
The Price Is Right Fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
I think you should see someone about this obession you have with putting Yamaki through the mill. :-) In all seriousness, this was a very enjoyable read, and it was nice to actually see Guardromon contribute something useful.
KrazieKat chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
*SQUEALS!* Just one brief error, though. If you're heading North and West, you need to head south and east to head back home. SO instead of heading southwest, they need to head southeast.