Reviews for Grand Romantic Gestures
Moccalove chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
Literally, read this on 3 am, WORTH IT!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2018
Bitch i cried. But im so happy for them both
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2018
MUST. NOT. CRY.
THERES A GODDAMN DOWNPOUR ON MY FACE RN
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2018
My heart hurts for scorpius. My baby
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
AWWW POOR SCORPIUS! He likes her
Judal Hiwatari chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
I liked Four Times Rose Woke Up and GRG a lot.
Are you going to upload that announced interlude between chapter 3 and 4?
wordvomitz chapter 4 . 10/27/2017
I LOVE ITT THEY ARE SO CUTE
imperfect.Mirea chapter 4 . 10/21/2017
Ok, so I read it and "Four Times Rose Weasley Woke Up In Places Other Than Her Bed" some time ago but I hadn't got time to write a review. And because it's the same history as above I gonna write one comment about two of them.
It was really fun to read. To be honest it was fun that much that I sketch one situation each chapter so I have some doodles with Rose sitting in Scorpius' bathroom, Rose falling from the roof with bird in her hair, Scorpius and Rose's 'moment before almost kiss' and one with actual kiss scene in change room. As you can see I really liked these fragments. Another ones was Scorpius with his plan to have dinner with Rose, Scorpius' and his 'BUT IT WAS LEGAL!', Maurice's 'what the hell are you doing and why isn't it dating Rose?!', Maurice's 'ooops, I didn't interrupt your kiss, did I?', Maurice's 'haha, I bought my own newspaper, screw you, Lover Boy', Maurice's 'Lover Boy broke Valentino's everything, trolololo~, explain that now'... ok, just note that I like Maurice... and Scorpius. Ok, Rose too. And that one with pixie hair but I don't remember her name now.
I should also say that I really appreciate that you wrote this story in two different POV. I read it all and I hadn't got feeling that I'm reading the same thing. It was more like enlargement story. On the other hand Rose's and Scorpius' thoughts was a little bit too similar for me (like they're the same kind of person) but I don't really mind because it was funny after all.
It would be probably longer review but read it... 3 weeks ago(?) and in meantime I read also two totally different books so I don't really remember details as much as I wish.
Anyway I enjoyed this story. Especially because it's completed one! Or maybe I should say two? :') Oh well, I wish another one will be as much likeable. See you soon in next review~
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
I like your Scorpius.
Sorcieres de la Neige chapter 4 . 8/30/2017
So much what I wanted... I do understand this is fiction, but well, I never ever mind having a sort of Scorpius in love with me that way. I know some people think it is kind of stalkery but well, is it really important ? Don't think so.
I'm going to re read Rose's last chapter, as you said. I have some time off.
Thank you for this. Really. I loved it.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2017
Love your stories! Just wanted to mention that you said Rose is a chaser in this fic i think in ep 2 but said she was a seeker or chased snitches in the companion piece.
deactivated99999999999 chapter 4 . 3/26/2017
Wow, I'm totally in awe of how rich this story was and how much depth and characterisation you were able to include in only four chapters. Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Thnx for all your stories
amalspach chapter 3 . 2/19/2017
There are no words to describe how much I like this fanfic. Again, you are the best Scor x Rose writer out there! I'm currently rereading this for the 5th time. Not the fifth time ever, just the fifth time this week. I'm pathetic, I know. Keep up the fantastic work!
HPPJOpercabethHG chapter 4 . 1/7/2017
I don't often write reviews (which makes me the biggest asshole, I know), but I have been waiting for the conclusion to GRG for farrrrr too long. It satisfied all the needs I thought I had for this story until you mentioned the bit with Scorpius's POV in the hospitable. Please, pretty please upload it. If you I promise to review twice as much as I do now.
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »