Reviews for Grand Romantic Gestures
BrokenByMagic chapter 4 . 1/1/2017
i loved it so much, thank you so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Thanks so much 4 updating!
coronaround chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
Dear Grae,
I am totally IN LOVE with your writing style and your fanfictions!
I am a major shipper for Rose/Scorpius and I have read a lot of stories starring these two but I have to say that this story is really one of the best (and I can say that this is for now the best story I've ever read).
It's funny, sad, heartwarming and thrilling and I am so excited for all of your next stories!
You deserve so much more reviews!
Please continue and keep going,
corona 3
untiltheskyfallsdownonme chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
Ok I'm back! I've re-read the whole stories again, both Four times..GRG (probably my 100th time lol) just to prepare for this last chapter and found them amazing as always.
Thank you for finishing this because I really love to know Scorpius's side when he said he had planed things. The letters part was so funny (sorry Scorp, I didn't mean to laugh at your attempt but you were so darn cute!) I like his 4th letter (I thought you were sending dinner invitation, Scorp but...invite a girl to have dinner in your bed? lol).
Oh! please give my love to Maurice, I love his speech (he's nice friend, Scorp accept that!). I neeeeeed an interlude you talked about so count me as one vote, thanks.
You are one of my favorite Scorose writers, your stories are so hilarious and no one can beat you in this field so please keep writing this couple *blinking*. I wish you happy and healthy and I wish the world peace. LOVE.
RoverMaelstrom chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
:D :D :D :D Yay I'm so excited that this is finally updated yassssss 3 Seriously though, A) I am entirely interested in the update with the interlude you mentioned, and B) I wish you peace, happiness, safety, and health, because yeah, it's a thing. I know your words help make my world a little brighter, that's for certain.
guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
thank you! this was lovely as always
09081985 chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
Thank you for the update. Love your stories. Write more and write soon!
Dida chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
Great work as always! Really loved how different Scop's voice sounds compared to rose.
I was wondering if you are going to update the birthday gift anytime soon? (Hope I don't sound pushy)
muddier waters chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
This chapter was lovely and amazing and a perfect finish 3

I'm glad your health has improved. 3333
Tara Luna Apple chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Gahh! I love this story! I love how each of the stories (this story and "Four Times...") work so well together! I seriously love your writing!
akwardllama chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Ah, this just wraps the whole story up in a beautiful wonderful hilarious way.
xoxo22595 chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Phenomenal. Sigkficksjckdnckvndksnckcnjf
The feels. Love it. Love it love it love it.
You're a great writer. Honestly. One of the better ones on this site.
Rooting for you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
That was GRAND. And please post the interlude cause I love your writing so much that I will probably be hungry for your shopping list. And while you are at it could you do anything about 'TTTIBNMAR'
Aikawa Ayame chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Here it is! The final chapter!
Thank you for finally completing the story!
I was just thinking to re-read the story, and here you are, surprised me with the newest update of it. ;D
I really enjoyed reading Scorpius' letters in this chapter, in fact, I couldn't stop smiling and laughing when I read that part. XDD~
Love definitely can make a fool of you. XDD~
Anyway, I'm so glad that you're finally back.
Hope that your health will be better and fully recovered soon.
I will still wait and look for your scorose updates soon (read: The Thing and TBP). :)
Austione chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Great happy ending. Was so good to see this story again and love this couple & your characterizations. Thanks for writing!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »