Reviews for Grand Romantic Gestures
AsDoI chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
Beautiful ending to a wonderful story! I've quite liked seeing Scorpius' side of things, it gives more of a depth to his character and thoughts. But yes, I would love to read that interlude.
DutchScorRosefan chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
You are hilarious I love your style, this e insecure but funny writings and thoughts Scorpius has.

Oh and please write the interlude, damn I wanted that smut, darn...
ValeforSilverwing chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
Thank you! Time to read it all again. But I'm really glad you finished it. I enjoyed quite a bit. I don't know why I expected it to go differently (but I'll go in line after Scorpius about that)
nobodysperfect2133 chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
You have such an ability to make me laugh out loud and make others think I have gone insane. Yet again I was giggling like a loon reading Scorpius' letters to Rose - I think his second and third attempts are my favourites. His internal monologue (love the canine metaphors!) and verbal sparring with Maurice also made me smile. What you have done so well with this story and "Four Times..." is to show how hard it can be to tell someone how you feel about them. We all face that level of vulnerability at some stage, so it is great to see you mix that level of uncertainty with some humour - entertaining but also quite moving.

As an aside, would I like to read your interlude piece? You betcha!
moondustnroses chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
ahhh i love this so much! i've been praying for this chapter for months and i am so glad i got to read it. the romance and anticipation was wonderful and super well written, enough to make anyone fangirl. please do post scorpius's interlude of thought! great story
untiltheskyfallsdownonme chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
Think I need to tell you how happy I was when my notification showed that you update this story. I'm so excited but unfortunately I have to study for my testsI'll be back to read asap. Thank you thank you thank you for updating this!.
Wardah Sakura chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
would love that interlude
Wardah Sakura chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
finally! I've been waiting for so long.. Love you
Shannon chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Hi there. I love your story. Rose and Scorpius make the most perfect couple. I was thinking maybe you could write a story about James Sirius Potter and an OC.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
COME BACK TO ME.
Tara Luna Apple chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
OMG I really love this story! I hope I can see more of it soon!
Whillenwolf chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
Scrotipus Nafog! Bwahahahah - this triggered a whole lot of guffawing and thigh-slapping laughter. Autocorrect can't even best this! Thanks for making my day! :)
Ellie chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
This story, and it's companion piece, is truly magnificent. I would give many, many things see the ending from his perspective just as I would give many, many things to read more and more of what you write. Truly I have never laughed so hard or felt so deeply. Magnificent.
Stainedglass chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
I LOVE all of your stories, and I just finished Reading them. I'm so frustreted now, because I don't know anything about any of your fandoms, just Harry Potter, so I can't read anything else! But I'm so in love with your style and the way you write those characters. If you will ever write anything else, plz let us know. I wish you'd finish the birthday present. It would be my favourite. But when it's not finished, Esxuses is my favourite. I've read it 3 times. I'm your biggest fan now. I will keep visiting your profile, hoping you'll write someday.
SapphireAster chapter 3 . 9/13/2016