Reviews for Grand Romantic Gestures
tessblack89 chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Oh I love this story and the companion price. Please continue ! Can't wait for the final installment!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
This is so good! Hopefully you're still going to write the last part- chapter 4 of the original 4 times piece is not enough to replace it haha
azure chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
pleaseeeeeeee
untiltheskyfallsdownonme chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
OMG! The Scrotipus part was soooooo funny I laughed so hard. The dance part was beautiful I love it.
untiltheskyfallsdownonme chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Just finished Rose's POV 3 days ago now I'm start reading Scorpius's, it was brilliant to see from his side. He must be confused that she really feels that or just said it because she's drunk, poor Scorpius! Rose was cute and hilarious in this part, I love her LOL.
totalqt91 chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
Brilliant
moondustandroses chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
I am deeply in love with your characterization of Rose and scorpius. especially scorpius. his insecurities make him seem so much more human, and while I've read other fanfics that portray him as an angsty slump of tall pale and handsome/charismatic player, I feel like you made him human. with the same thoughts as a normal guy might have. and I love that. Rose is also endlessly humorous and I love her !
MilaMaxima chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
Hello,

First: I'm Dutch, that's why there are probably mistakes in this review.
I've read a few of your stories, and I think I'm in love with your Scorpius and Rose :). I really like your writing style; it's detailed, but not in the least bit tedious. That's quite rare, most of the time people use too much words, what can make the story boring, or too less, what makes it short and shallow. You've a way of writing that's beautiful and funny and perfect! I'm looking forward to the next chapter, good luck with writing!

Love, Mila xx
captive988 chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
This is so good! Love your development of the story and how you have described the characters. Impatiently waiting for the final chapter!
e13 chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
Update!
ZoeLynn11 chapter 3 . 4/6/2016
Just one more chapter! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
Chapter 4. Please. Please. Please. Please?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
This is a great companion piece, I enjoyed it very much! Please don't stop there
Escapingthisworldwithfiction chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
Omg so that's what happened! I love this story so much it's not healthy, like seriously this is amazing, it makes me so happy to read this and the four times...! Please update soon :)
she don't stop chapter 3 . 2/10/2016
I love the idea of the team being excited for them and going out onto the field with joy in their hearts. Great work, and thanks for updating!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »