Reviews for Grand Romantic Gestures
StarCrossedBlush chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
oh my god - you have to update soon! i need to know what happened!
(by the way, love the story)
glamorouspirate chapter 3 . 2/3/2016
I'll just be here... waiting for the next instalment with baited breath. I have not been disappointed with the companion piece - lovely work! Can't wait for the next part.
Ellen1983 chapter 3 . 2/2/2016
Hi! I absolutely adore you for what you are doing with your amazing stories! You've got a HUGE talent and I want you to know it! ;)
BrokenByMagic chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
This is simply probably on the most unarguably fantastically amazingly perfect things I have ever read. I love this story, it is soooo freaking cute. Please update soon! :)
iess24601 chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
Wooow, amazing as always. I can't wait for the next chapter!
RupertsPheonix chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
Love love love this fic! I think I love Scorpius' POV even better than Rose's. :) even though I know what happens, I am anxiously awaiting the next post! -kate/rp
Elz chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
Omg thankyou so much for updating! I know you won't give up on this. So thank you for your hardwork! Anyway, it's just another good writing from you, and I really enjoy it a lot! Keep up the good work! x
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
Aw! They are so cute together! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
Oh please! I would love to read Scorpius's POV for the hospital!
Mllx-Anazra chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
Your story is freaking amazing. Ain't got a thing to say about it, except that it's funny, crazy cute and just keep on writing this bloody story. I already loved the first one and Merlin knows I'm picky about prequels or other points of view, but not with what you have written. Just take your time to do the incredible job you've done, don't care if it takes six years for you to write the end because I'll always be more than pleased to read it.
Excuse me if what I say is messy and stuff, but you just blew the mind of a French girl that didn't expect her otp to be written in such a good way. It's been a while since I giggled over a fanfiction, so thank you, like a lot lot lot.
Mllx-Anazra
BookLuvr9802 chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
Noooooo, you can't stop here! Loved the 'fuck it' and kiss part. Loved the whole thing actually. Please please please update soon
zxcvbnm1234567890 chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
I really enjoyed that. It was a great chapter! So happy you updated!
PearlyPizza chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
Excellent chapter, as always! Can't help but fall in love with Scorpius! Can't wait for more
Xx
DutchScorRosefan chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
Woooohoooo! Yes!

Cannot stop cheering I so love this! (all you stories do so actually...)
my1alias chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
Wow, this was amazing! I adore seeing this whole thing from Scorpius' POV. I think I say that every chapter, but this one especially. :D
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »