Reviews for Rigged from the start
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2019
The writing on this story is sublime...

I think it's my 4th reading. Always a pleasure to come back to

-Midnight
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
I really do adore this fic and I'm so happy to see a more refined peach and a little rougher link
Better Known as Aaliyah chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Wow! This one shot is definitely different from other Link x Peach stories I've read. It's a nice, refreshing change of pace. I like how Zelda wasn't evil in this story too. It was a really good one shot, I would give it a 9.5/10! I hope to see more of these from you!
anon chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
This was great. I loved how you wrote Link and Peach. He was different from what I normally read, but all the more amusing and fiery! And I liked how naive but proper Peach was. The words you used to describe her thoughts was fitting.
JPV chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
This was absolutely amazing I love how you painted the picture of it all and portrayed the characters you are absolutely Amazing for lack of any better words please please please by any and all gods continue this as a full story not just a one shot
RecklessBaka chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
You write Link sooooooo good. Please, keep making stories of him.
Apocalyptica-sama chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Gotta admit. While PeachxLink is not my cup of tea. That was highly entertaining to read. I love how you portrayed Link and how Peach adapted to his crudeness. It was amazing.
RandomJaz chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I really loved this! Awesome job ! I normally wouldn't even picture Link with Peach but this really switched things up for me. Kudos :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Awesome stuff! There was no link/zelda pairing right? Not that it really mattered at all. I loved how you portrayed peach!
sdphantom10 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
The golden contrast is amazing and pours raw sexual energy during the love making scene. You've made two of my new favourite portrayels of these characters today, Peach being proper but firm, elegant, empathetic and graceful but unafraid to say her piece giving the by play between her and Link somethingweighty and interesting. People also forget that Link and his descendants have always made their living and adventures on the land and you made his personality here to mirror that aspect perfectly instead of the typical goofy or prince charming nature most stories portray him as. Not saying its bad but this has been refreshing to read and the fact I seldom see this pairing on the site makes the whole experience sweeter.
Call Me Miss Sweet chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
PeachxLink. Kicking it old school. Usually I hate the way people characterize Link, but this is great.