Reviews for Lost Love
Redz chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
Hey great job i really liked it! When Kim walked in the door i swore my heart skipped a beat thinking they were goin 2 get caught great thinking of lettin him slip out the window! Well hey if u want some ideas i will give u a few:

Caitlin wakes up to find Evan missing from her bed, she quickly takes a shower and run down stairs to see Evan helping Dori with breakfast. He gives her a quick wink and they say Good Morning, She then decides after breakfast she would take him riding to a secret place she goes. WEll i hope u can carry on i cant think of anything else. Well again great job so far
Caitlin chapter 6 . 6/16/2005
This was great, but where's the ending? Do you have like a sequal posted on this site... or are you not going to finish the story? Oh well, great story nonetheless... bye!
Twistedangel chapter 5 . 4/14/2003
Keep on writing! Its great! i cant wait to read more!
glamourgurl chapter 5 . 3/20/2003
I love it. keep up the good work.
mistygirl chapter 4 . 3/13/2003
good story keep up the good work
kell26 chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Caitlin should be with Will
me chapter 5 . 2/25/2003
good job, I love it
Alex chapter 5 . 2/22/2003
I think you should have them get caught in the act by dori or jim or go wtih the idea of caitlin getting pregnant. It's ur story, be creative. anyway. i gotta bounce. buh bye. By the way. i really like ur story!
sammunro chapter 5 . 2/13/2003
please update soon please pelase please please! it's really good!
Mel chapter 5 . 2/11/2003
I really liked it. please continue. I want to know if they get caught in the act or something! lol. that'd be something. anywayz, I liked it.

~ Mel (Demon of the Night)
Banana Belle chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I don't really like the idea of Caitlin being pregnant but do what you want. I would however, like to see her get into a little more trouble, perhaps with the law. Caitlin and Evan skip town or run away? I don't know, anyway good job once again.
Banana Belle chapter 3 . 2/8/2003
Stupid fanfiction wouldn't let me post a review for chapter 5, but that's what this is about. I don't really like the idea of Caitlin being pregnant but do what you want. I would however, like to see her get into a little more trouble, perhaps with the law. Caitlin and Evan skip town or run away? I don't knoe, anyway good job once again.
Banana Belle chapter 5 . 2/8/2003
Good job once again. As for ideas, I'm not sure if I like the pregnant one, Caitlin isn't really like that but do whatever you want. I think it would be interesting to see her get in a trouble though, perhaps with the law.
The Dark Flame chapter 5 . 2/8/2003
this is good! im not good with ideas so your on your on! sorry!
Banana Belle chapter 4 . 1/26/2003
I can't wait to see another chapter. Please update soon!