Reviews for Sealkeeper: He Who Binds
My God it's epic chapter 13 . 10/11
I can't take it. Holy molly! What did you with Kakashi outstands any of those crappy fictions where he is supporter of Naruto. You gave him such brilliant personality! I couldn't just control myself and had to write this comment. I love your story absolutely, from start. Any interaction Naruto have with the surrounding reality is totally adorably awesome (for the lack of stronger indication word).

This is my second read to this story, lucky me that I forgot some spicy details there and here...
Sweet God, I never will be eager so much to read another chapter ever, probably (;) if next story of yours in that climate should come...).

Cheers, my dear writer. : )
i love this story its so awsome i cant wait for the next chapter
story is awsome cant wait to find out more with anko she is awsome
3vilAngel chapter 24 . 10/2
Hi,

I recently started reading the story and must say that it has been wonderful thus far.

Although I must admit that the interactions between Msi and Naruto are killing me. Im kinda shipping them already, but knowing my luck, it's unlikely that they will get together.

Why must good fanfiction always bring me to tears? WHY?! Was I really that bad a person in my previous life?

Anywho, pay no mind to my rambling. Keep up the wonderful work (or don't, its your call and I have no say in it, although I would love for you to continue writting). You shall forever have a spot in my favorite author's list.

Regards,
3viLAngel
arsalan.rex chapter 27 . 9/25
Starting was shit, confusing as hell. But as u read on it'll grow on u. Definitely one of the better stories I've read. Worth every second.
Jatok chapter 57 . 9/24
Definitely a dreadful thing to waste.
daniel2610994 chapter 57 . 9/24
Lol everyone knows that mai cares so much for naruto and that she will end up as the mother of the wolves one day :3 and orochimaru being mad that he didn't have anyone there to protect her beloved crimson prince was good to read because now she will make sure that either gozu or kin will be with him at all times as extra protection :3 oh man a woman in love sure is scary, now when that woman is orochimaru then you know she will be a lot scarier xD anyway man I think your story is really good, pretty amazing to be honest but the only thing I have a problem with is that I still think it is really stupid for naruto to not have his shadow clones because then he is running himself dry everyday going over his paperwork and making time to see everything is going alright all rushed and withouth time to rest so he could end up sick or something and that would be something that orochimaru wouldn't let happen to her prince so I think its a good idea if she teaches him the technique, because that way she will be happy(really happy) she could help him and he could start training again and even use them to train faster so he could acomplish all his goals for the invasion, like protect hanabi and the daimyos while going to subdue gaara, and it would even make people think that naruto and tsukuyomi are two different people if they see them next to each other or at the same time haha.
daniel2610994 chapter 56 . 9/23
Oh man that was glorious xD what a nice first meeting with his great god uncle haha and the fact that jiraya ships naruto and mai was so cool haha but then again jiraya would probably ship naruto and any girl xD...just like me, does this mean I am an old pervert like him D: even though I am only 22 haha and he must feel so proud that naruto even being so young is such a ladies man xD btw that last scene with him running as if his life depended on it when he saw a demale orochimaru haha.
Damn only one more chapter to go :'v
daniel2610994 chapter 55 . 9/23
Lol the comic relief has come in the form of jiraya xD anyway something that has bothered me a lot is the fact that not only naruto but no one and I mean no one uses shadow clones, and that is just plain stupid sorry man but it is, because now naruto is even planning to stop being a shinobi and instead spend all his days behind a desk doing paperwork.
daniel2610994 chapter 54 . 9/23
Damn anko chose to be against naruto all because she couldn't let her hatred behind but then again there are not many people who can do that :'v and I am sure it will hurt both of them because they like each other a lot to stop seeing each other so suddenly so they are going to miss each other a lot.
daniel2610994 chapter 53 . 9/23
Lol orochimaru is so cute when she is with naruto xD and to think naruto has her under him is wow, but the fact that orochimaru is quite happy being under naruto and that she would be even happier if it was litheral is even more amazing hehe.
daniel2610994 chapter 52 . 9/23
Oh man this man has been my favorite chapter so far xD who knew naruto could have the fearsome badass femme fatale orochimaru blushing like a schoolgirl in love or being her teddy bead for two hours after calling her adorable :3 now if only kakashi was in this chapter then it would have been perfect xD I wonder if anko will get jealous that her exsensei is cuddling with naruto.
daniel2610994 chapter 51 . 9/23
Damn orochimaru is gonna get scolded by naruto when he hears what she did xD.
daniel2610994 chapter 50 . 9/23
So naruto didn't try for the chunnin exams, I am sure he would have made those exams his bitch too xD and kakashi is so proud of naruto and he doesn't even know just how many women like naruto because otherwise he would tell him how proud of him he is while crying xD.
daniel2610994 chapter 49 . 9/23
Damn I wonder what does orochimaru is planning because if she attacks konoha then her beloved naruto will be mad at her and that would be a total nightmare for her so maybe help against suna, that could work and it would be a perfect chance to meet her beloved naruto.
5,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »