Reviews for It Gets Worse
hvm2k2 chapter 9 . 4h
Oh god I'm dying from laughing so hard! "Anvils!"
hvm2k2 chapter 7 . 5h
Hmm... Somehow I don't think Coil is smart enough to leave well enough alone.

And I love her threat assessment. "Shaker: nope" LMAO
ProfessorPedant chapter 21 . 5/4
Well done. Good story. Thanks for sharing it.
ProfessorPedant chapter 4 . 5/4
I am pretty sure I have read this before. But I don't recall it well. I really like both the story and how you are treating the characters. This is Smart!Piggot at her best. Whatever misapprehensions about capes she holds are not interfering with her doing her job in an intelligent way. Even Taylor and Danny are acting smart.

Looking forward to reading the rest.
Joshua the Hand Written chapter 21 . 4/25
This story is amazing. This is the best lucky fic I've read yet.
random-adam chapter 7 . 4/21
I can't believe I've missed this story over the last few years. Not sure I've giggled at a chapter so much in the history of . This is absolutely joyful.
yeeloong.ong chapter 9 . 4/14
Its like Deadpool 2. "Bad luck isnt a power!" (Cue montage of series of unfortunate event around Domino) "uh Yes it is "
Blaze1992 chapter 11 . 4/10
Aww shame about the female tinker, since wasn't forced into that role by that idiot Skid?
taylor's luck could've saved her and in return she is like her personal driver or repair-woman?
erik chapter 21 . 2/21
A great fun (re)read, thank you.
HiddenMaster chapter 20 . 2/20
I have to say, that was very amusing. Never took itself too seriously, but seriously entertaining seeing how all these things played out. Sorry if this isn't a detailed review, but I feel keeping it simple is best. This story was funny, and definitely accomplished its goals of turning Worm into a light hearted comedy.
Skar-Rax chapter 18 . 2/7
Never mind, it was just so long since I read I forgot
Skar-Rax chapter 6 . 2/7
Whatever happened to the Dragon Slayers?
Kaiimei chapter 20 . 1/31
Okay, seriously, these stories should be...dammit I don't know, these are seriously amazing stories.

This entire thing was an absolute riot, and I might have ended up almost puncturing my own lung laughing so hard at this. I was really worried when L33t and Uber got the luck guns since I thought they might turn them on Taylor, just to see what'd happen, but I'm really happy at the way it turned out.

And the slow build-ups as well. I will admit, the stuff with Jamie threw me for a loop at first since I thought it was Taylor's power retroactively changing so much, but really, it could have had anyone like her positioned there at the right time to say the right things to Eidolon.

I'm now, since I've read all the other stories, going to read Alea Iacta Est, I'm HALPING!, War Games and One Bad Day. I've already read Security, Recoil (Still my absolute favourite and I can't help but natter about it 3), Trump Card, Another Way, One More Trigger, 'I, Panacea' and Price of Blood.

Honestly, I'll say it again, your work is absolutely incredible, and honestly, genuinely, breathtaking.
Hikari Nova chapter 3 . 1/31
*falls over laughing*
BlackStarMage chapter 1 . 1/24
So what, does Taylor have the power to make Karma a real thing or something?
1,777 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »