Reviews for Someone Else
CathyD chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Like this start, and would love to read more. Is there any chance of you writing more of this? I'm really curious to see where you were going to go with it. Good job! :)
jbMarie chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I find it odd that although I've read this short post umpteen times before, I'm only reviewing it now. Maybe this late review will wake you up and remind you that you've got some great stories this fan would love to see continued! This one was very interesting - exactly the way I see it. For so long I've been contemplating story ideas when Kim and Tommy meet again, but because of tension and the time that has passed, they must get to know each other all over again. I love your works. I only wish you would update! (I understand that you've probably got a LIFE, unlike some of us others :) )
Take care,
~ Jess
Dagmar chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Very, VERY intriguing. Should I hope your stress levels continue to be high because I can't wait for more? *ducks*

Oh, one minor note: Could you please separate your notes/comments a little from your text body? Insert a header, some more space, whatever ... it'd make it easier to tell where the actual story begins. :)
zee chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
I can't wait for more. Please hurry with the next chapter.
White Tiger chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Well, well, well! Long time no see! Glad to finally have your writing grace us with its presence. Great start to what appears to be a wonderful fic. You've got talent. We want to see it :-P
Starry Nights chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Interesting...I definately want to read more.
Achlys chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Hmmm very interesting prologue... I do hope you plan to continue with this. I'm very curious as to what will happen. I love the maturity in Kim already and can't wait to see the subtle changes in the others & how they act towards her. More soon please? :)