Reviews for Hinata Hyuga: A Gamers Potential
uchiha-rune chapter 7 . 5/22
Awesome fic so far, one of the best gamer fics, it doesn’t take the gamer to far by making it to op or to low by making the user heavily nerfed
mushroompirate chapter 19 . 2/23
Rereading this story. It starts out really rough but it gets better and better into the fic I remember.
Maia2008 chapter 20 . 1/28
You have to continue this masterpiece, please tell me you didn't give up on this fic
bankleo305 chapter 20 . 1/26
hey hey! this is amazing! When's chapter 21?
Trace Reading chapter 16 . 1/6
commenting on a three year old chapter to say that "Hikari" is the superior version. "Simple and Clean" is crap tier, and why are you putting J-pop songs into a story that doesn't take place in the real world anyway?
blueelvis28 chapter 15 . 1/4
It's sad how Hinata is LITERALLY sideline in Boruto's anime to the point her role seems more like a maid than a mother. Then, Author able to fill in the blanks that we need for them to function as a normal family. So much wasted potential. That's why a fanfic, to me, is usually always better than the original. Granted the original only work as the template. Thank you for the wonderful chapter. Happy new year 2022, Author.
blueelvis28 chapter 14 . 1/4
I'm proud of seeing Hinata's growth in 14 chapters. You're shaping her the way I hope she will be. Naruto's side characters are pitiful tbh, especially the female ones. Thank you for the chapter :)
blueelvis28 chapter 13 . 1/4
It's a great chapter, thank you.
blueelvis28 chapter 8 . 1/4
The pace and how Hinata improve is something Kishimoto can't do for Hinata even to this day in Boruto. Thank you for making it possible.
blueelvis28 chapter 4 . 1/4
I wonder what weapon you think would fit the Hyugas? I can only think gloves to support their Jyuuken. Thank you for the chapter
blueelvis28 chapter 1 . 1/4
Okay, this is a really good starting chapter. Thank you for the chapter, Author :)
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 1/2
well no point in leaving a review since it's been three years but.

Bunshin. Not bushin. Or you know just anglicize it as "clone".
whirlpoolartist chapter 20 . 10/27/2021
Was nice, I enjoyed it, wish there were more updates
MyLifeIsUtterShit chapter 2 . 10/23/2021
OHH HOLLYYY SHYETT! UNCLE IROHH? HOLLLYY HOLLYY IM FREAKING OUTT
MyLifeIsUtterShit chapter 1 . 10/22/2021
I thought the f word was fck and I was like: Why would Chouji care about that? ;v
1,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »