Reviews for Hinata Hyuga: A Gamers Potential
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2020
keep hey - keep her
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2020
It really makes no sense that her previous taijutsu training would be just deleted. Rather it should just start up a new Juken skill while keeping the old one. Losing your old skills is nonsensical and a bad mechanic.
typo chapter 1 . 1/25/2020
her sisters stats - her sister's stats

You have problems with stuff like possessives and apostrophes, something to watch out for, it would also be a very good idea to get a proofreader
your awake - you're awake
Obseves - Observe's
Ibskib chapter 7 . 1/26/2020
The place to clarify the Educated perk isn't in an author's note, but in the story, just edit the descriptions so it says 'stat point' instead of just 'point'.
ScepticalOne chapter 8 . 1/8/2020
So far I have to say that I love this fic, and outside of some Grammer/formating errors I can say I've had very little issue with this story.
Until now, The library scene between Sakura and Hinata puts Hinata in a bad light for me. First she gets overly offended by a very reasonable reaction from Sakura, and then acts like Sakura is in the wrong for disliking her afterwards.
Which for a story that had been keeping characters pretty in character given the circumstances, makes it seem very out of character for Hinata.
But considering I'm almost halfway through the current chapter count and this is the first major issue I have, I would say your doing pretty good!
CelebTil chapter 1 . 1/6/2020
dexterity and agility are the same thing... your own description uses the word agile in it.
your description of agility would better describe the stat for speed.
Violettenzia chapter 20 . 12/26/2019
pls UPDATTTEEEEEEEE-HSJSNDLWNAKDNWKMAJ!
Paul Lenzen chapter 20 . 12/23/2019
This is really good I hope you come back to it eventually
Omnireceptacle chapter 2 . 12/11/2019
This genin test is genius! Well done, I had gotten tired of seeing either, a hide and seek exam, or the bell test. This was fresh and well designed.
archivewriter3 chapter 6 . 12/1/2019
The Rabbit Deva was a Digimon. It looked like Lopmon, but the size and arms threw me off. Probably a Digivolution then.
archivewriter3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2019
I really love this so far. It's a great take on the gamer and not with an oc, not with naruto, or Sasuke, but Hinata! Imma read thisbtill the end of time!
FaeGhostReader chapter 20 . 11/27/2019