Reviews for Hinata Hyuga: A Gamers Potential
MyLifeIsUtterShit chapter 1 . 10/22/2021
I thought the f word was fck and I was like: Why would Chouji care about that? ;v
Grimmsas chapter 8 . 10/20/2021
Why do people like the party thing so much
Monkey D Lilana chapter 20 . 10/7/2021
WWWWHHHEERRREEE HAVE YOU BEEN! ALL MY LIFE~ ( OK BUT SERIUSLY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN )
Luciendar chapter 20 . 7/9/2021
As the only real Hinata gamer story on here I'm thankful to the author. The story itself left me, at times, as impressed as I was disappointed at others. I personally plan to change more in the story that I write. Though mine may or may not get published.
Luciendar chapter 17 . 7/9/2021
Kurenai was kind of a bitch there. They almost died in there C- rank. I really don't think they were in danger of becoming conceited. She just demoralized her whole team for nothing. She didn't even let them face superior opponents at one hundred percent. Oh, and Hinata really needed Nell to put her down more. She's kind of a sucky mentor.
Luciendar chapter 1 . 7/7/2021
I found this story wondering if it had been done before. The story is decent so far but I still plan on continuing. Your major issue is grammar and punctuation. You have several run-on sentences in this chapter.
realfan16 chapter 1 . 6/26/2021
Only reading this cause it's Hinata and so far its promising :p
charityf1915 chapter 5 . 6/25/2021
technically a d rank in usd would be a round a $1.70 pp give or take a few cents, with an s ranks at somewhere of $ 17,000 pp
Reader chapter 20 . 6/22/2021
Wow. Does Hokage have so much free time to work as a proctor of Chuunin exam?
...maybe just a genjutsu.
Reader chapter 2 . 6/22/2021
Nooo~ She wouldn't have Gamer's Mind?

...that's great! Hinata wouldn't be Hinata if she acts like a cool machine and not blushing/stuttering/fainting around her crush.
Little Buster chapter 20 . 5/4/2021
The story is awesome so far.
I hope Hinata will beat neji in the chunin exams.
reiwil10 chapter 1 . 3/30/2021
Very interesting start! Please update
kenzie.parish chapter 19 . 3/27/2021
My babies grow up so fast TuT
kenzie.parish chapter 18 . 3/27/2021
YASSSS NARUHINA FOR THE WINNNNN
kenzie.parish chapter 17 . 3/27/2021
You will get better babies!
1,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »