Reviews for Across The Time
HildeVonKrone chapter 50 . 21h
2 years of waiting, oh no! Love the latest chapter, thank you for posting it.
Dreous44 chapter 50 . 6/18
Great update looking forward to the next.
kdluck chapter 50 . 6/18
please update it is one of my favourite stories and ive gotten to here and you've left me wanting more it's almost unbearable
Mr.Sensei chapter 50 . 6/18
Don't you dare take two years!
I followed you lol aww yea! plz keep going update soonz thx u
LocoToby chapter 50 . 6/17
please... dont let it die right there
... in 1 day I read all the chapters, the way you write, the romance, the angst... its awesome. please continue. greetings from Chile
Bombman159 chapter 50 . 6/16
Love the story so much and I understand you have a life outside of this story and can't update as much but we've been on the Yule Ball cliffhanger for literally months now :(
Amazing...
The Lord of Voldemort of Rivia chapter 17 . 6/15
This has to be in Fleur's dream as well in next chapter :D :D
The Shadows Mistress chapter 15 . 6/14
I love Daphne she could have been brilliant as a real couple of Harry Potter but JKR got so engrossed with the Purity nonsense of Gryffendor and the evilness of Slytherins she lost a chance of a great romance.
josht1987 chapter 50 . 6/14
Plz no more two year waits...I just re-read this story in a day. I need you to continue.
TheFlowerOfTheCourt chapter 2 . 6/14
So Harry could remember something so small as Peeve’s throwing water balloons at students, but couldn’t remember that this year was the Tri-Wizard tournament, fake Moody, meeting his wife of 60 years, Cedric dying, and Voldemort returning? Even after being reminded about the Death Eaters attacks at the World Cup? That just seems extremely far fetched and highly unlikely. That’d be the equivalent of someone forgetting when they married their wife.
hotkillerz chapter 50 . 6/13
TWOOOO YEARSSSS OH HELLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO *sicks the angry fans on the poor writer telling them to lynch there ass good.*
KalKir chapter 50 . 6/13
love the chapter! Will admit, I keep rereading this over and over again just because it is that amazing! Completely forgot that Fleur would have seen the interaction with Daphne. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Yay! Thank you so much for the update. This is seriously one of my favorite Harry/Fleur stories. I can't wait till the next chapter (I'd love to read the fleur and bill interaction from her end) and then, BAM! Seeing Harry's response.
1,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »