Reviews for Across The Time
MajorChaos13 chapter 45 . 11/20
I was sceptical about this story, but two chapters in and I was hooked. Cannot wait for the update. Cannot imagine how thick harry is sometimes. It's perfect. I loved how you kept throwing subtle hints on how she was all from the future but harry being the noble fool that he is didn't pick it up. Hope you update soon.
trispectrum chapter 45 . 11/20
Very interesting chapter. Will now be very interesting to see how things pick up between Harry and Fleur given the change in their age (at least in terms of Harry's appearance). Looking forward to the next chapter. Well done with this one.
haha.plogue chapter 40 . 11/19
I can't wait to see the reaction of Fluer when she finds out that Harry is dying or going to die because of his magical core.
That's a disappointing twist
haha.plogue chapter 45 . 11/18
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ziltoid chapter 45 . 11/18
Well now, that was an interesting read. Very interesting read. A bit rough around the edges when it comes to grammar/typos, but the plot is very entertaining. The cliffhanger at the end, though... Not the best moment to start following a story haha
brennan.mholmich chapter 9 . 11/18
Should probably work on getting your English to English before you worry about moving things over to French.
brennan.mholmich chapter 8 . 11/18
Oh, thank god
brennan.mholmich chapter 7 . 11/18
Are the flashbacks going to continue as the main stay of this story? Why didn't you just start us in the future, and then send him back? You could've gotten all of that flashback stuff out of the way in a linear way; instead, we get 3/4 flashback filler and the rest is just Harry doing one thing. Or eating.
brennan.mholmich chapter 3 . 11/18
Okay, I am being nice, and I know it comes across as scathing - you NEED a BETA. Or you NEED to at least go over your chapters again before publishing them. You're missing entire words, or you move letters off one word that belongs to another, and then you do it over and over with the same phrase. You said Voldemort had a "Voldemort splinters group" "not just one Splinters group, but multiple" What? Is that the name of every single splinter group? Are they all named after Voldemort, like they're actually called the "Voldemort Splinters Group"? Like how he split his soul, and it's named after that? That's just the one that really caught my eye; you've done it in every chapter so far, all over them.
brennan.mholmich chapter 2 . 11/18
"Those stories that you totally could've just made up right now so your annoying friends would leave you alone are enough for me to give you a psych eval, Mr. Potter!" Awful awful awful dialogue all around so far. I really hope it gets better, this story could be fun.
AntoMack22 chapter 45 . 11/17
Actualizacion... Actualizacion...
dellia chapter 45 . 11/16
I love the chapter, thanks you so much! 3
I've been reading hp fanfiction for a few years now. I've read an obscene amount of stories. This is the first time I've ever commented on one. I look forward to your updates, keep it up.
Esteldir chapter 45 . 11/15
Great chapter, keep going, cannot wait for another one. ;) I really liked how you described Yule Ball, ive waited to read that for some time. One of the best fic on HP i ever read ! Keep Going. :)
1,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »