Reviews for The Selection
felicemente.mai.dopo chapter 3 . 1/15
Please update soon I can't wait what's going to happen next
Batman Cielo27 Ironman chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
please update soon
AkiraYuni chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
MUWAHAHa! Right now... I'm bursting out laughing, this is too damn funny!
LaserLightCannon chapter 3 . 2/17/2016
Please continue! I love your idea!
Yhaelle-chii chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Kyaaa~ this is amazing and interesting! I don't the book you were talking about in the fist chapter but the circumstances portrayed in your fic reminds me of an otome game, where the one who doesn't even want to be chosen was picked... I think it's called "Midnight Cinderella", I'm not sure but it certainly made me recall some memories about that mentioned game. But unlike her bestfriend writing her name, it happened because she promised a kid, she was the kid's teacher or something, that she'll bring back a magic flower which only blooms in castle's garden...okay, I've said enough...

Oh yeah, one last question, you mentioned that all heirs were killed, right? Then how come there's a part that said that they'll/she'll be living in the castle with princes, who I think will later chase after her? One more thing, screw that Sakura girl, acting all high and mighty - Tsuna's gonna beat you! Go Tsuna! Blast that meanie away with your Sky Flames!

And so...great work author-san! I hope to see more chapters in the near future :D (I just realized...I might have said too much)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Please write more!
Omg omg omg xD chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Omg Please Update! You cant believe how much happier i get every single passing second! Just omg I completely am soooo freaking over joyed the you made this fanfic this year and recently too! That means you could update soon! Because i really love this fanfic and i was so sad that there wasnt another chapter but then i saw this was updated dec 12 so i squealed cus that was only 11 days ago! So there is a high chance you would update! I love you soo much author for making such a goood fanfic! Please Update! Thankkkkkk youuuuuu!
Giotto27 chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
OOOOHHH! Excited to meet Hayato!
Giotto27 chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
I love it! keep it up! I'm curious as to who she'll end up with. I like Takeshi for her!
Giotto27 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Thumbs up! its a great start! i actually finished reading the series and since you said it will be a bit similar to the selection, i have high hopes for this cause i love that series!
dont worry, I already love how you started it off. keep up the good work.
meme7789 chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
oh my goodness. I cant wait for the next chapter!
TsunaFishSisYis chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
I think this is great, really. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Take your time though, and don't stress.
fanofmanyfriendofall chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
I really liked this chapter. Even though you said you haven't read the selection how you made it makes it seem similar. good job!
EndlessChains chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
A well done chapter. Good introduction of Reborn. Makes me wonder what he will be doing for the selection though as he is to go to Sora. We see some of the candidates and by the way Tsuna left, she didn't get evaluated like the rest so that is probably why they said no Sky. Wonder what adventures Tsuna would get into before she goes back to the Selection process. It will be interesting. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
BlackShadow1 chapter 3 . 12/11/2015