Reviews for The Fairest One of All
write more soon chapter 10 . 1/28/2016
write more soon
TheRealEatsShootsAndLeaves chapter 10 . 1/28/2016
“What on Earth makes you think I can fight?” Oh laws, very first sentence is hilarious. Remembering Fancy Jareth skip-dancing around the throne room while singing “Magic Dance” does make Formidable Fighting Jareth seem unlikely. Jareth, himself, acknowledging that makes it extra funny.

But then he does kick ass. While singing. Is his fighting ability (and other abilities, for that matter) wholly dependent on Sarah’s belief in him? It certainly seems like he, at least, wants her to think so.

I like those Freddie-Krueger-Wesley-the-Owl-fighting-talon gloves he’s wearing. I had to look up “greaves” and I’m glad I did because it appears he’s actually doing some balletic kickboxing there. Nice!

Yay for Fighting Sarah. I share Jareth’s disappointment at that paltry kiss. Kiss him, Sarah. You deserve a nice kiss even more than he does.

Yay, Nan is here, bringing excitement and exposition. (I love Nan.)

Usually, one would be injured with fire and healed with ice packs. I like how that’s turned on its head here, and Jareth heals everyone with fire after the elf critters cause frost injuries.

Sounds like the whole Elf business went sideways. I wonder if Linda was caught off guard by that or if she had a hand in it. She escaped when others didn’t. Why do I suspect her? Because she is EVIL!

Holey moley, Jareth is going to spawn the anti-Christ? But with who? Sarah or Nan? I hate the idea that Sarah might lose out to Nan, but cripes, no one wants to birth and raise a kid THAT bratty.

Darn that rat fink Apollonaire! Still hoping for an anvil to land on his head.

That’s a fun image of Jareth with his bundle of masks and shoes slung over his shoulder.

Boy, I am looking forward to the party they’re going to. I’m expecting it to be decadent, loud, and reminiscent of a crystal ballroom. Woot! Having so much fun with this story!
Polaris365 chapter 10 . 1/28/2016
"relief and escapism" it is!

Wonderful chapter, as always!
Angharad23 chapter 10 . 1/28/2016
I'm about to dive into this new chapter but I wanted to say first how incredibly thrilled I am to see a new chapter! After the horribleness of the past few weeks, I sadly thought that many of the finest fanfiction authors would simply stop writing.

I don't have the words to express my feelings for this magnificent man either, but I do know it makes my heart better to see so much of his legacy live on in a funny side of creativity known as fanfiction-and that all feels so very much in the spirit of David Bowie.

At any rate, this is a long overdue thank you for sharing your immense talent with us, and I've been absolutely hooked on this story since it started. Off too enjoy the next chapter!
Shadowedcries chapter 10 . 1/28/2016
Wonderful chapter. I cannot wait for the next one.
Till then my dear!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2016
I love that this is a story that you never know whats going to happen next. Thin white duke i see u.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2016
This story keeps taking turns that I would never expect. I love it! I think Nan's story of the Goblin King actually makes me like him more. And his response to his kiss. Priceless! He needs to be more specific. He never said what kind of kiss. Sarah really needs to be careful. One, she should be wary of being 13th daughter prophecized and two, she had better not let Nan have him. What a pickle. Please update soon! I need this story.
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 10 . 1/28/2016
This so so beautiful and mysterious I can't get enough of this story. Once again your magical words have spun a Web around me and I just want to keep reading more and more of this story. Your mind is a beautiful and fantastic place to visit so thank you for allowing us all to vacation here in your imagination.
Thaliesin chapter 10 . 1/28/2016
Wonderful chapter. Hilarious Jareth is akin to Satan, and Sarah keeping her mouth shut on who Jareth really is. I wonder now if Linda even knew who he is to it's full extend.

I had a feeling this chapter took longer due to Bowie's death. I still haven't been able to re-watch Labyrinth or have a listen at the blackstar album.. it'll come in it's on time. Rickman's passing was just an extra blow to that. This chapter made me forget for a moment, so thank you for that. Cannot wait for the next chapter :)
One with the Wind chapter 10 . 1/28/2016
Thank you for your writing. It is healing in its own way. A fantastic chapter and I can't wait for more.
PaleJewel1 chapter 10 . 1/27/2016
Thank you for continuing. It's so important! It is hard enough dealing with his departure. Without the continuation of these stories, I would be truly lost.
Jetredgirl chapter 10 . 1/27/2016
And we are all bathed in that light if we turns towards it instead of away. Fabulous chapter my friend.
mirabellec chapter 9 . 1/19/2016
just found this gem of a fic, was feeling nostalgic after Bowie. Cannot wait for the next update! I absolutely love your take on everything! :D
solidae26 chapter 9 . 1/16/2016