Reviews for The Fairest One of All
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
YESSS! Laby-fic perfection. I didn't see it posted on AO3, but I hope someday you might upload it there, as well.

Thank you for writing. :)
OtherworldlyStarlight chapter 12 . 11/25/2016
Still enjoying, but your German is totally off. It looks like someone told you what to say and you wrote it down the way you would say it in English.i would love to help you fix it if you like!
OtherworldlyStarlight chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
I love this story so far! I really hope Jareth is not her father though since she has the power to command. Cause that would be kinda weird and icky. Lol
Ms Lilly chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
This was SO good!
I loved this story so much.
Thank you for letting me read it.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 15 . 11/12/2016
This was an interesting story, well built, but so different from the original that it seemingly only shared characters names. It wasn't bad, just not very keen to the original.
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
I love, LOVE this story so far and I'm only three chapters in!
AnyyThingg chapter 15 . 10/22/2016
I loved this story so much. The ending was perfect. Although, I'm sad that I won't get any more of this beautiful you think there will be another story to this?
Arianne1 chapter 15 . 10/20/2016
Fantastic, and very refreshing-not your typical Labyrinth fan fic. Totally hooked me in-spent most of the afternoon and night reading it. Kudos on a job well done.
Lady Rini chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
I LOVED this story. It was so unique and entertaining. Is there going to be a squeal?
Diana Rory chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
I just need this so badly to not be the end.
I hope you make a sequal and soon! Your one of the few writers that actually updates.
Your Jareth was absolutely marvellous, your plot ingenious and oh I just love your work so much!
Your all I ever check my account for, I hope you come back soon with more.

Leto
Artscapades chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
This was so good, it was pretty much what I hoped to find when i decided on a whim to read something. It was more than I could have hoped for and very well written and compelling. The only thing that broke my emersion was the mention of sleep being better than a hyperbolic number of orgasms, because little miss virgin wouldn't know and it wasn't utterly necessary.
But that is literally all I can think of from 15 chapters, so again, this fic was very good. I loved it.
Nanenna chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
Oh, what a lovely, wonderfully open ending you gave it! I do love an open ending, they're so appropriate. I enjoyed this story immensely, from start to finish. I'm almost a bit sad to see it end, I liked it so much. Cheers to a job well done!
Maantje chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
I just want to say that this story has been a treat to read. I love that it still shows that naive girl that Sarah is but she still grows enough to come into herself. Not too much but just enough so she knows that she still has to grow more. Not only that I love the idea of the demons and witches and this snow white esque power struggle. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this.
zephrbabe chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
That was great! Love the imagery in this one, and how dark the characterization.
Jetredgirl chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
Fantastic! What more can be said? This story is pretty much perfection in it's deliciousness ;)
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »