Reviews for The Fairest One of All
ujtqeopufy8huieqjbnwjv9uy8hui chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
THIS WAS SOOOO GOOD!
Oh I'm so damned excited and sad. And I kinda want a one-shot on the anniversary of the story's launch to show us how Sarah loses three years on. Such a good story.
LovelyAmberLight chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
Nice closure.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
Another masterpiece complete. And what a web to tell you had indeed.
This was wonderfully written with exceptional dialogue and incredibly well done twists. I loved being pulled into this world with every word I read. Thank u.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
You could definitely write a sequel to this if you so chose, if you do I will definitely read it. I loved this version of Jareth and Sarah, the story was very well crafted, different and had all the elements I could have hoped for. A job very well done, Thankyou : )
DiamondSword94 chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
Such a wonderful story! I need a sequel!
Sazzle76 chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
There is certainly enough here for a sequel should you be so inclined. I really enjoyed this version of Jareth and Sarah, yet again another excellent story with full character histories and all the elements of genre that I could have hoped for, very well done and Thankyou : )
TheRealEatsShootsAndLeaves chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
I gotta agree with Jareth. Not a good idea to let Linda live. But, how could Sarah kill her own mother? Even if Linda would have no trepidation about offing her own daughter, Sarah can’t bring herself to kill the old wretch. That’s the sort of thing that will come back and bite you, but how could she do otherwise?

Jareth’s very insistent that Linda understand she’s “not the boss of me” anymore, isn’t he? He’ll look at her, all right, but not because she’s telling him to. LOL. And of course, Jareth is nearly as untrustworthy as Linda, isn’t he?

Polly is an interesting character. He’s absolutely looking out for Polly first and if his best course for surviving and thriving is to submit to someone else, he’s going to do just that, even to giving her his hair. He’s definitely smart and also quite forthright in admitting to Sarah that he would have killed her in the vestibule if he had known it would have been to his advantage at the time. She’ll have to watch her back with that one, too.

Poor Sarah, surrounded by stinkers. I’m glad Nan survived, but I hope she isn’t going to be as potentially unreliable as Sarah’s mother, would-be lover, and unwanted vassal.

Having a little magical owl snuggled under the covers, or into your coat, sounds like the cuddliest thing in the entire world, and having a magical coal warming the bellybutton sounds like the smexiest thing in the entire world (holy moley). If I had been given those options, Jareth would probably have gotten his car ride.

How touching (and let’s admit it, EXCITING) it is to see Jareth begging Sarah to not abandon him and to not forget him. Laws, she has a stronger will than I do.

But then there’s the bookmark. Egads, watching her every word for the next three years? Forget the next three years, she’s going to have to be careful forever. Yikes.

This story was so much fun. This is going into my list of Christmas seasonal things-to-do, along with watching “A Christmas Story” and drinking spiked eggnog.
ASunInWinter chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
Perfection, in the form of text.
I look forward to your next adventure.
Until then, thank you. Truly. I finally feel ready for winter.
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
Wow I can not believe this is over my darling! Is there going to be at least a one shit to see Sarah when she is older meeting back up with Jareth?

You know how much I adore this was perfect in every way. This story was the most relaistic to life fantasy story I have ever read. Because there is cruelty in love and nothing is perfect. The imperfections of a caring,evil,innocent Jareth was amazing. His need of her was nothing I have ever read before in a Laby fic. But then again when I read your work it is not like fan fiction at all. I love that your work reads like a book. You took Sarah and made her strong in her own right when everyone else makes her a whiny bitchy brat. I can not apployed you enough. Truly this was splinded.
pamcakes8 chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
LOVED it! Thank you for sharing. :)
Wynni chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
Oh holy bananas! This is a romp and a half. Now I'm curious about the third bout.
Kellyn1604 chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
I can't believe this is over. I love it so much. I hope someday you come back with a sequel. I would love to see what happens in 3 years.
SarahlouiseDodge chapter 14 . 9/29/2016
this is good in hope there is more
SarahlouiseDodge chapter 14 . 9/29/2016
this is good. I hope there is more
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 14 . 9/21/2016
This story is the most amazing story.I love how strong and level headed Sarah is in this for a strong Sarah that is not bratty or hold strange grudges! Also it is nice for once to have Jareth as Sarah's bitch! bahahahahaha Even though he is free he can not deny her anything because that is how much he wants her. This is amazing I haven't seen Jareth be Sarah's bitch since Girls Next Door! Though in Girls Next Door Jareth is Sarah's bitch in a comic way. You have the corner market on thriller,creepy,sexy,strong as fuck Jareth Sarah's bitch. Bahaha I hope that makes sincebecause I don't know how to put how it really is. Sarah owns his balls that is a fact! Keep it up I need more Sarah hold Jareth's balls in her hand! Not that he is a complete bitch he still has a crazy as to many people make Sarah just fall for Jareth and let him walk over her.
You my wickedly lovely friend have made the perfect combination of a strong as hell Sarah and still made Jareth Sarah's bitch! Bravo! I can't wait to see the Epilogue. It should be funny as hell

This has been a wonderful thrilling roller coster to read! I really am not for it to be over but all good things do come to a end to start a new with even better things to is the way I feel about your writing. I am off to read Girls Next Door as I haven't read it in forever.
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »