Reviews for My Everything
Bninha Esther chapter 3 . 10/31
I loved read your fiction. It was really interesting, 'cause specially on the firsts eps of BOF, they don't payed much attention to Jun Pyo's feelings, I guess it's the reason for your chapter are getting longer. I can't wait for the next one!
deepershadeofblue chapter 3 . 7/9
Hello. This is great work. I hope you update soon.
tiffanyd090 chapter 3 . 6/30
I can't wait for the next update, update soon there's not a lot of fanfics like yours
seventhkay chapter 1 . 5/12
I really really really hope that continue with this story. It's very good.
Whovian Sherlockian Potterhead chapter 3 . 2/26
This is really nice. I think you got Gu Junpyo's character on point, it really does sound like how he thinks :)
Brilliant job!
Excited for the next chapter :)
ergerica chapter 3 . 1/9
Thank you for this... It was great!
nshaikh281 chapter 3 . 1/2
nice chapter waiting for new updates. Tc :)
TIGGY1 chapter 3 . 1/2
That was really great! You captured Gu Jun Pyo's emotions and thoughts of what he was feeling. You can see the turmoil going on inside of him. Looking forward to the next chapter. I hope you write a beautiful wedding and reception for them.
ergerica chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Nice story, continue please, I feel like you portray joon correctly.
ramsha05 chapter 2 . 8/3/2016
Waiting for the next chapter eagerly
Maderadegozo chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Please complete this!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
Thabk you so much for your wonderful work it feels like reliving the moments of bof i just wanna say one thing like u can dwscribe spwcific events. Btw them and not mentioning d complete detail that way storyline vll be interesting and wll save tym for more to continue d story where v left but i completely respect ur writing its ur call write it how u enjoy it bcoz v are drooling fans of yours
rf.dila chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
please add more sweet moments between jandi and not happened in their original story.i always wants it.
and its okay if make it longer chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
I really like boys before flowers and i love the story from Gu Jun Pyo point of update the story regularly.
TIGGY1 chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
Thst was great! I know what you mean about the subtitles keep changing, mot just with Netflix, but the DVD's too.