Reviews for A Tale of Two Swords
Jtx2033 chapter 16 . 2/22
too bad I would have liked to know the rest it's really cool as a story but the updates are too long
K. God chapter 9 . 1/21
I never actually notice you also made "Vasto of White." Keep up the good work man
Dasgun chapter 15 . 12/29/2020
Dasgun chapter 16 . 12/29/2020
Voidborne II chapter 1 . 12/11/2020
Please, sir. I want more.
harmscody074 chapter 16 . 12/4/2020
make more please
1004117 chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
more chapter please.
RunOnSentences chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
I cannot wait for the next. This is very fun.
SPYRO 101 chapter 16 . 11/15/2020
Will Rin and Arturia and Sakura be reincarnated in to this world too?
Reinhard van Astrea chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
Still waiting for chapter 17
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
Hi Parcasious. Just posting this here to spread awareness of this information to those who would find it useful.

I post as a guest so that you can delete this if you don’t want it in your reviews.

Does UBW or fate Shirou have doubts or hesitations?

If this is a Shirou from Fate or UBW routes then he shouldn't be feeling any hesitation or have any kind doubt at all. Heaven's feel Shirou has no ideal or ''path'' to have doubts upon so he doesn't need an explanation.

Fate Shirou is chasing Saber(Artoria). His ideal comes second to that.

Since meeting Archer, UBW Shirou isn't looking for the result of saving everyone. UBW Shirou is about the journey of the path; not the result. (more info below)

UBW Shirou told Archer that ''No matter what happens.'' He wouldn't regret it. Or hesitate.

This means that even if he has to choose who lives and who dies, or even commit mass murder; he won't have any regrets. He told Archer that.

Archer vs Shirou fight in the UBW route explained:

A common misunderstanding regarding the Archer vs Shirou fight is the thought that Archer ''gave up''(Archer didn't give up on helping people) and the young Shirou was telling him off for that; but that's wrong. Or that the young Shirou was being morally superior to Archer and telling him off for killing. That's also wrong, as I'll explain below.

Shirou never cared for his older alternate future self's mass murders; the killings of the innocent and guilty alike. He never talked about that. He never had an attitude of moral superiority towards Archer. In fact he agreed with him on everything; that yes it was all a farce and that the world is complicated - it wasn't black or white - and to live in the real world as a hero of ''justice'' you can't be soft; that will get you and your loved ones killed; you can't save anyone if you're dead after all. The problem the young Shirou had with Archer was that he regretted it all in the first place. That's all. Nothing else.

So the young Shirou was telling Archer that no matter what happens; even if he has to choose who lives and who dies; even if he's put in a situation where he has to commit mass murder; he won't regret it.

But doesn't that make the young Shirou more callous than his heroic spirit self?

Just food for thought.

Also:

The exact path the younger Shirou is talking about in the Archer vs Shirou fight is the path of his ideal. If he follows his ideal, Archer will be his end. But UBW Shirou won't end up like the Shirou who became a Counter Guardian because of two reasons: He knows his ideal is absolutely impossible now(from meeting his alternate future self who actually tried to succeed), so he isn't looking for the result of saving everyone. UBW Shirou is about the journey of the path; not the result. As long as people can be helped and he is there to help them, that's good enough(even if he can't save everyone and people do die he won't beat himself up over it). This isn't Archer's fault; he just never got the handy advice from his Archer in the grail war. Archer did nothing wrong. He tried his best. But when you're not God and can just magic a way out of situations you hate then what can you do?

A video that goes nicely with these points if you care to watch is: Fate/Stay Night [UBW] — Emiya Paradox

The 2017 one.
KPmine1 chapter 16 . 11/7/2020
Nice can’t wait for the next one
Raiden Mei chapter 16 . 10/31/2020
Here's hoping that Archer doesn't change that much. He already is bad ass as he is and we don't need another idiot like Shirou.
Not-Quite-Old Man chapter 13 . 10/16/2020
Oh god, Now I'm imagining a grown up Erza using Kanshou and Bakuya as dowsing rods and easily finding Shirou and Archer with an extremely smug expression on her face while everyone else looks on in visible confusion.
Kayen1024 chapter 16 . 10/14/2020
Great chapter, I have to admit I am surprised that like the name implies that Shirou and Archer will work together.
1,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »